AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Cris & Fongstarr - very dope pickups
pimp.gif

finally found a pair
happy.gif

JD Ice Blue 95's from 2005
4902274002_e69fe02d9b_b.jpg

@nicekick81 Nice shoes even better that their signed, still need to get the first Pacquiao trainers signed. 
@Fongstarr Ill book, been meaning to check out the Pixar exhibit. Appreciate Pixar because thier located out of the bay area and even more so because im related to one of the lead animators somehow? Want to see his work.

@nicekick81 Nice shoes even better that their signed, still need to get the first Pacquiao trainers signed. 
@Fongstarr Ill book, been meaning to check out the Pixar exhibit. Appreciate Pixar because thier located out of the bay area and even more so because im related to one of the lead animators somehow? Want to see his work.

Originally Posted by ERS

Wow...you have family that works there? Does he have a portfolio site? I love Pixar and am just jealous how their operation works and whoever works there. I remember on the making of Monsters Inc that they held a paper plane throwing contest and the whole company was there to witness it. Dude's are lucky....but super talented. I've even e-mailed Pixar a couple of times to see if they did tours and didn't hear anything back. I know a girl back when I was in college that got to go there for some research paper and said it was super nice.

Anyways ERS....just PM or reply back to your families work. Super interested in that.

Originally Posted by ERS

Wow...you have family that works there? Does he have a portfolio site? I love Pixar and am just jealous how their operation works and whoever works there. I remember on the making of Monsters Inc that they held a paper plane throwing contest and the whole company was there to witness it. Dude's are lucky....but super talented. I've even e-mailed Pixar a couple of times to see if they did tours and didn't hear anything back. I know a girl back when I was in college that got to go there for some research paper and said it was super nice.

Anyways ERS....just PM or reply back to your families work. Super interested in that.

Mayhem, care to share your background/lighting set-up? Been trying to find a good way to set up my auction pics for a while now. Any pointers well appreciated, you can PM me if you'd like.

Mayhem, care to share your background/lighting set-up? Been trying to find a good way to set up my auction pics for a while now. Any pointers well appreciated, you can PM me if you'd like.

Airmaxes - i just use my office breakroom
laugh.gif
, it's the only spot in the office with lots of windows and where the lights don't give off a yellow hue.

Airmaxes - i just use my office breakroom
laugh.gif
, it's the only spot in the office with lots of windows and where the lights don't give off a yellow hue.

Back
Top Bottom