Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

lol

cali VS NY understandable..mayby even florida.

but ATL ? did NY fall off that much.
laugh.gif

I actually laughed at the topic
laugh.gif

NY,

and for the record I don't live in either one.

ATL is gassed by the only thing they have going, women. Please don't let that be the standard for which a city is ranked upon.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by RellNye

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the correct answer is the DMV

you gotta walk around with a condom on at all times, AIDS just come out gettin fools right & left down there.

EDIT: just found an article where research has confirmed that the DMV area is where the global epidemic of AIDS started from... they've began to call it AIDS ground zero now.

EDIT 2: it must be that suspect go-go music...
Hop off gump. Bamma stay salty with DC, what...you get robbed or something
ohwell.gif

and here we go.

Our women>your man looking broads( the only broads yall got that look decent is your Latinas)

Our food>your food( stop eating take out and learn how to cook)

Our culture>your culture

You ninjas are bitter, because your not the best when it comes to every thing.....yeah you might talk about our hairstyles or whatever, but them
gassed up chicks yall can't even hit, is too easy for us .... For the most part I have heard females call you ninjas corny with no game. THE ONLY CLOWNSWORRIED ABOUT A GAY MAN IS ANOTHER GAY MAN. YOU THINK ALL OF THE GAY MEN ARE FROM ATLANTA???? YOU ARE A FOOL, BECAUSE THEY COMING FROM YOUR FAVORITE CITIES ANDSTATES.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

and here we go.

Our women>your man looking broads( the only broads yall got that look decent is tour Latinas)

Our culture>your culture
eek.gif

I know you've never been out of Atlanta with that statement.

The only good thing that ever happened to Atlanta was getting burned down by the Union Army.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta walk around with a condom on at all times, AIDS just come out gettin fools right & left down there.

EDIT: just found an article where research has confirmed that the DMV area is where the global epidemic of AIDS started from... they've began to call it AIDS ground zero now.

ohwell.gif
not salty, everything i say about DC is true

AIDS is running rampant in DC, 1 in 19 people have AIDS, not a std, but AIDS

come on now, just based off that fact alone it becomes a terrible place & nothing positive needs to be said about it

but carry on

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Yall NY dudes can keep yall extremely below average chicks with gassed up mindsets

QFT

most janks i ran cross tho with that mindset use that @%*! to the max when outside of NYC word to florida

but....some NY betchs love us country folk...shawty loved the dreads godamn
smokin.gif

and here we go.

Our women>your man looking broads( the only broads yall got that look decent is tour Latinas)

Our culture>your culture
eek.gif

I know you've never been out of Atlanta with that statement.

The only good thing that ever happened to Atlanta was getting burned down by the Union Army.

YOUR CITY IS KNOWN FOR BEING A HELL HOLE/ DUMP. I KNOW WHY PEOPLE BE GETTING MURDERED UP THERE, ITS NOT BY GUNS OR KNIVES..... IT'S THEM BIG %$* RATS YOUFOOLS GOT, AND POLLUTION. NINJA AINT NEVER HEARD OF FRESH AIR OR A CLEAN SIDEWALK TO WALK UPON.... HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FILTH.... The best thing that can happento your city is hiring Mr. Clean to come do a make over.

Yea, most chicks I know down here think dudes from Up Top are corny, real talk. I'm not saying it's true butthat's just what I hear them saying
ohwell.gif

New York blows. And so do all the NY D-riding nters who've never even visited the cities they talk trash about.

South > North

/thread. Lock this up Dirty

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

New York blows. And so do all the NY D-riding nters who've never even visited the cities they talk trash about.

South > North

thank you...

but seriously Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY

Keithahundred wrote:

YOUR CITY IS KNOWN FOR BEING A HELL HOLE/ DUMP. I KNOW WHY PEOPLE BE GETTING MURDERED UP THERE, ITS NOT BY GUNS OR KNIVES..... IT'S THEM BIG %$* RATS YOU FOOLS GOT, AND POLLUTION. NINJA AINT NEVER HEARD OF FRESH AIR OR A CLEAN SIDEWALK TO WALK UPON.... HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FILTH.... The best thing that can happen to your city is hiring Mr. Clean to come do a make over.
roll.gif
Rats?! I won't lie, there's an awful lot of them inthe subways, but the majority of the city is pretty clean. As for pollution, you've never been to NYC have you
grin.gif
. Everyone drives down here in ATL so I have to say pollution levels here isworse than NYC, after all MTA >>>> MARTA.

And for record, I love NY, and I love Cali. ATL not so much but I definitely won't mind settling here provided the right circumstances. Once I graduateI'm going to try the get out of the south ASAP.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ohhh @#*@ berry stay $*%@!*# on DC

i was there last night at club LOVE MAAAAAAAYN they be on a %$$+% they be on a %$$+% I was lit too. I seen the finest redbones evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they wasntfrom DC either they was in college from...guess where they was from?

The Dirtyyyyyyyyyyy.
laugh.gif
I still appreciate DC though alot of variety, iwas on sum filipinas, hawains, persians, it was crazy thats what that belvy does to you though. I'm getting away from the thread though. I dont carebecause I'm still drunk and its 2 P.M.

I know some NYC dudes that's down here and you know what they say " man every thing down here is so laid back, females are nicer, and everybody ischill" so what does that say about your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people. It seem like NYC is the city of haters

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

South > North

thank you...

but seriously Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
pimp.gif

I know some NYC dudes that's down here and you know what they say " man every thing down here is so laid back, females are nicer, and everybody is chill" so what does that say about your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people. It seem like NYC is the city of haters
- And you sound like a hater right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people"
- I can easily say the same thing for your city.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Keithahundred wrote:

YOUR CITY IS KNOWN FOR BEING A HELL HOLE/ DUMP. I KNOW WHY PEOPLE BE GETTING MURDERED UP THERE, ITS NOT BY GUNS OR KNIVES..... IT'S THEM BIG %$* RATS YOU FOOLS GOT, AND POLLUTION. NINJA AINT NEVER HEARD OF FRESH AIR OR A CLEAN SIDEWALK TO WALK UPON.... HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FILTH.... The best thing that can happen to your city is hiring Mr. Clean to come do a make over.
roll.gif
Rats?! I won't lie, there's an awful lot of them in the subways, but the majority of the city is pretty clean. As for pollution, you've never been to NYC have you
grin.gif
. Everyone drives down here in ATL so I have to say pollution levels here is worse than NYC, after all MTA >>>> MARTA.

And for record, I love NY, and I love Cali. ATL not so much but I definitely won't mind settling here provided the right circumstances. Once I graduate I'm going to try the get out of the south ASAP.

Your in the heart of downtown that's why it seem so tight and compact, but it's not like that every where, everybody don't drive.

I know some NYC dudes that's down here and you know what they say " man every thing down here is so laid back, females are nicer, and everybody is chill" so what does that say about your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people. It seem like NYC is the city of haters

So you let a few dudes who probably got chased out of the city give you an impression, right? How does that sound?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- And you sound like a hater right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people"
- I can easily say the same thing for your city.

Who do we hate on???? The majority of the time we don't give a damn about what people up top do or from any where. Your city are the haters, because anytime NYC is not POPPIN when it comes to something they whine about it, and complain, and hate on any city/state that has took their shine.

Back
Top Bottom