Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Son said ATLANTA vs NY.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Son said ATLANTA vs NY.

laugh.gif

werdup yo
laugh.gif
you know New York is the best when every "STATE vs. STATE" involves NY. just edit your OP and make this a NY appreciation thread.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I hear Atlanta chix are more with it tho. I'll see this July 4th. too much gay #%! tho.

See all the dudes saying that Atlanta girls >>>>>>>>>>
this is because alot of guys in atlanta, thirsty for a different kinds of southern cooking

Originally Posted by renkxedik

I hear Atlanta chix are more with it tho. I'll see this July 4th. too much gay #%! tho.

this is because alot of guys in atlanta, thirsty for a different kinds of southern cooking
no its because everybody outside of NYC knows that NYC chicks arent the cream of the crop...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by RellNye

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the correct answer is the DMV

you gotta walk around with a condom on at all times, AIDS just come out gettin fools right & left down there.

EDIT: just found an article where research has confirmed that the DMV area is where the global epidemic of AIDS started from... they've began to call itAIDS ground zero now.

EDIT 2: it must be that suspect go-go music...

What i dont like is that the only thing dudes talk about is how there are so many gay dudes in Atlanta.

So what? Are yall gay? Does it matter so much to u about the sexuality of the next man? Some of yall need to re-evaluate yall sexuality, real talk.

I said it before and ill say it again. ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>Ny women, the more gay dudes there are the more sexy +#% women forme then.

Yall NY dudes can keep yall extremely below average chicks with gassed up mindsets

EricB .... the only city that I've been to that gave NY a run for it's money just based off of New York's variety of girls ............ is Houstonand that's based off of me being a big butt guy vs breast ... other than that NYC hands down has the best women in America just based on accessibility andvariety
Now if we talking 'bout attainability Atlanta based off of previously mentioned quotable's

on another note just reached the half century mark .. a hot girl thread coming later tonite
celebration.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

no its because everybody outside of NYC knows that NYC chicks arent the cream of the crop...
Bingo. My man from NYC blew his engagement off of a trip to Atlanta.
Still got that chick's name tatted on him too lol

EricB .... the only city that I've been to that gave NY a run for it's money just based off of New York's variety of girls ............ is Houston and that's based off of me being a big butt guy vs breast ... other than that NYC hands down has the best women in America just based on accessibility and variety
Yea i think it might be time for you to re evaluate your opinion. I'd like you to take trips to Atlanta & stay for a weekend, hit theclubs go downtown at night. Just go out & see the cornucopia of ladies that come out.

I'd also like you to take a trip to Miami & go to south beach & just explore the sights. And by sights i mean the women. After you do these twothings, you will realize that Atlanta is far better than NYC in terms of quality of females & Miami is damn near equal to NYC is quality &accessibility of females.

If after this you still believe that NYC is better, then that just means you're a NYC stan

I've actually spent months in atlanta and hit up some of its better locales, while this was by far less than I would have liked ....... also I do believethat Miami and other regions of Florida probably do rival what is available in NYC .... but when I reference women I am talking about your 8s, 9s, and 10s ...that is which I am accustomed to, and not your average hood bustdowns or hood queen .... so when I say variety I mean of the aforementioned scalings coupledwith their attainability by a guy in my predicament

EDIT : as a disclaimer all the cities I've mentioned I've actually been too/lived for a period of time and i'm not talking days i'm talkingmonths

Originally Posted by Dakingii

What i dont like is that the only thing dudes talk about is how there are so many gay dudes in Atlanta.

So what? Are yall gay? Does it matter so much to u about the sexuality of the next man? Some of yall need to re-evaluate yall sexuality, real talk.

I said it before and ill say it again. ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>Ny women, the more gay dudes there are the more sexy +#% women for me then.

Yall NY dudes can keep yall extremely below average chicks with gassed up mindsets

QFT

wait isnt there gonna be a biological attack in ATL. RIP Homies with the FEMA plastic Coffins

Back
Top Bottom