Atlanta Puts The A in Gay: ATL Rated As The Gayest City In America

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Isn't that the most AIDS infested city as well?!?!?

sick.gif

naw thats DC....that place is rancid.
laugh.gif

i do wanna hit up atlanta to take advantage of all da starved women...them chicks HOP on anything from outside atlanta

...and being from NYC, well you already know
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
everytime i go to dc when we walk around i look a ppl and think "i wonder if he/she has aids" or "oh snap she got da aids"

Anyway those little cities and counties are considered Greater Atlanta, the same way Missouri City , Alief, and Sugar Land is considered Greater Houston out here in Texas

Epidemik The Great wrote:
I can see your age showing through your post. "suburban boys"
laugh.gif
. Not my fault my parents were smart enough to provide me with a home. Now go slang some weed out of "neccesity", bum %$% !$!*+. Get a job

Point blank. I live in Norcross. Its considered part of Atlanta. Stop cryin

lol thats why norcross, lol explains it all. No wonder u no nuttin bout the a, probably never been 2 fulton county staduim, hit up the omni, clubbed at the 559. Never even heard of sharon showcase or butler street y, or the curb market. Hell probably was at home upstairs playin genesis, wishing u could be out at freaknik, but mommie and daddy thought it was as u so out of touch, and stereotypically put it "hood", or whats the other word certain ppl use 2 talk bout certain areas of ppl thinkin they aint being offensive, oh yea "urban." Dude probaly aint even ride marta b4 the breeze cards.

And y wud i get a job, when i can have a business and  have square ducks like urself work 4 me, oh wait a sec i already do.

Some reason u seem like 1 of those light in the pants cat that went to like berkmar, gwinnett ah somethin, drives the lil foreign racer car, or the family man sedan/suv, wears shirts and ties, kissin them ppl +#+ at work, as u surf the net check out nt in ur cubical, hoping the boss doesnt catch u. I mean if u a duck or a square thats cool, if u was a sheltered kid, stayed in the burbs thats cool too, and if u aint from the a, thats cool also. But if u was in the a, and someone said where bout u stay and u said norcross lol ppl(again some, i already said the exception ppl) wud look at u sideways and crazy is all im saying. 

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

29 gay bars? "Bulldogs"?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Its nickname is bulldyk3$. It use to be a str8 lub with a gay night. Lol had a homie go in on the wrong night, man when i tell ya we clowned that dude for days. I mean its just u gotta watch certain areas where u be, and if at all cost avoid lenox esp... when they have that gay pride week. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
. Not my fault my parents were smart enough to provide me with a home. Now go slang some weed out of "neccesity", bum %$% !$!*+. Get a job

lol thats why norcross, lol explains it all. No wonder u no nuttin bout the a, probably never been 2 fulton county staduim, hit up the omni, clubbed at the 559. Never even heard of sharon showcase or butler street y, or the curb market. Hell probably was at home upstairs playin genesis, wishing u could be out at freaknik, but mommie and daddy thought it was as u so out of touch, and stereotypically put it "hood", or whats the other word certain ppl use 2 talk bout certain areas of ppl thinkin they aint being offensive, oh yea "urban." Dude probaly aint even ride marta b4 the breeze cards.

And y wud i get a job, when i can have a business and  have square ducks like urself work 4 me, oh wait a sec i already do.

Some reason u seem like 1 of those light in the pants cat that went to like berkmar, gwinnett ah somethin, drives the lil foreign racer car, or the family man sedan/suv, wears shirts and ties, kissin them ppl +#+ at work, as u surf the net check out nt in ur cubical, hoping the boss doesnt catch u. I mean if u a duck or a square thats cool, if u was a sheltered kid, stayed in the burbs thats cool too, and if u aint from the a, thats cool also. But if u was in the a, and someone said where bout u stay and u said norcross lol ppl(again some, i already said the exception ppl) wud look at u sideways and crazy is all im saying. 
roll.gif
if i copied and pasted all your replies in Word and printed that +%%$ out, it would be thicker than the bible...having your own business and still livin in the hood 
grin.gif
...i'm out

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

roll.gif
if i copied and pasted all your replies in Word and printed that +%%$ out, it would be thicker than the bible...having your own business and still livin in the hood 
grin.gif
...i'm out

Um If i write so much maybe u could have saw that i never once said i currently as u put it live in the "hood" why do i picture u like that lil white kid offa that movie malibu most wanted. i stay now in covington,ga (75 lummus rd to be exact, i mean u outta norcross so its alreay establish u 8*tC# made, so it aint like u would actually do +@%, plus id hear the lawnmower sound ya lil rice burner make from few blocks away.) in a brand new custom built house(which is paid for and i own btw) sitting on over 10 acres.

U probably still at home with mommie and daddie, or some apt or lol paying a 20/30 yr mortgage on a house out in the so call safe, aka as far away as u can be from "those" ppl. Those ppl that is so "hood" aka so "urban".

See u grew up all sheltered, parents kept u all coddled, as u said tried 2 provide the best 4 u etc.. and yet u still amounted 2 nuttin.( i mean even if u got a high paying job, its still a job) anyone and anybody can work for someone else, follow others rules, do what someone else tell them what 2 do. I bet u feel real proud wearing ur lil shirt and tie, ****ing and shining and bucking for them ppl. Bet u sit in awe waitin for massa 2 throw u a treat. Thats why 90% of americans work for someone and the rest are the ppl they work for(aka like me).

Originally Posted by KingRamey

sick.gif

laugh.gif

i do wanna hit up atlanta to take advantage of all da starved women...them chicks HOP on anything from outside atlanta

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
everytime i go to dc when we walk around i look a ppl and think "i wonder if he/she has aids" or "oh snap she got da aids"

the people in DC that have aids you'll never see, because they live in neighborhoods that you would never go to in the first place...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by KingRamey

sick.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

the people in DC that have aids you'll never see, because they live in neighborhoods that you would never go to in the first place...
smokin.gif

One could say its the new SF, with the one caveat being SF has never had, and will never have the huge black population that Atlanta has.

Wow, I had no idea Atlanta had so many hedonistic hell-bound Sinners. Put down the butt plugs and Pet Shop Boys albums and pick up a bible! Where are the "Scare them Straight" people?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Wow, I had no idea Atlanta had so many hedonistic hell-bound Sinners. Put down the butt plugs and Pet Shop Boys albums and pick up a bible! Where are the "Scare them Straight" people?

Damn, you may be more bitter about Christianity and pseudo-morality than I am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

cross.jpg

da $$%! outta here. 

On another note I can't believe yall arguing over what Atlanta is, we know how it's classified and where the statistics are from, and either way trust even gays in the "actual" Atlanta.  Let it go.  We may have the gays but DC got the diseases.   

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Georgia > new york
QFT

Depends: single life,variety of different races/culture,shopping,and variety of nightlife,things to do,events etc, ny>ga
Family life, black women, club atmosphere, job market, cost of living, ppl overall vibe/friendly-ness, food, black culture, ga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.ny easy. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Georgia > new york
QFT

Depends: single life,variety of different races/culture,shopping,and variety of nightlife,things to do,events etc, ny>ga
Family life, black women, club atmosphere, job market, cost of living, ppl overall vibe/friendly-ness, food, black culture, ga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.ny easy. 

No

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by LDJ

Georgia > new york
QFT

No
What part is no. Cant be cost of living/job market, thats a statistical fact. Cant be black culture as in majority of the black race is in the south, and the most populated city of blacks is atlanta. Black woman well that can be interpretation/opinion but even when i stayed in ny every other cat always asked me about the black women/that and how/what was freaknik like. Club easy ill say here, i mean ill be honest ny kinda got wack club vibes, im saying i like wu etc but not in a club, i went to clubs for party music, and freaky wild loose women.

They from what i could remember was always late with the club/party music. I mean the only party/club songs they play are the ones that are commercialized, and even then they be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late with it. Nuttin worse then hearing them say breakout new jam/artist and i heard the song in the atl like a yr or so earlier. Food wise im a soul food, water bread, chittlings, $%% cake, BAKED mac and cheese kinda man, so GA>>>>>>>>>>ny easy. As far as family life ill still give the edge to ga.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Georgia > new york
QFT

No
What part is no. Cant be cost of living/job market, thats a statistical fact. Cant be black culture as in majority of the black race is in the south, and the most populated city of blacks is atlanta. Black woman well that can be interpretation/opinion but even when i stayed in ny every other cat always asked me about the black women/that and how/what was freaknik like. Club easy ill say here, i mean ill be honest ny kinda got wack club vibes, im saying i like wu etc but not in a club, i went to clubs for party music, and freaky wild loose women.

They from what i could remember was always late with the club/party music. I mean the only party/club songs they play are the ones that are commercialized, and even then they be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late with it. Nuttin worse then hearing them say breakout new jam/artist and i heard the song in the atl like a yr or so earlier. Food wise im a soul food, water bread, chittlings, $%% cake, BAKED mac and cheese kinda man, so GA>>>>>>>>>>ny easy. As far as family life ill still give the edge to ga.

Well to me diversity is important so if i had to raise my kids id want to raise them in ny, as far as everything else i understand what your saying

lol @ atlanta clubs being better than ny's

unless you mean strip clubs which atlanta is kinda famous for i don't see how in the world you can claim that.

and as for food.....no competition man. ny has some of the world's best restaurants. in any price range.  not even close.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Georgia > new york
QFT

No

Well to me diversity is important so if i had to raise my kids id want to raise them in ny, as far as everything else i understand what your saying

i mean true ga has diversity just we still kinda segregated here, the whites for the most part live in the outer realm of the city, north of atl is the upscale kinda white folks/and a few of the black ones although most are gay. south of the area is the more i guess country white folks. east is middle class white folks and spanish populated ie gwinnett etc, with sprinkles of black folks. and west is middle class whites/ and the asian etc ppl. and the city is majority blacks and other races who come to work/businesses they own.

I will say i do miss nyc for the fact, the most part everyone pretty much live amongst each other, so ill kinda give u that one. But the quietness and open space and tight knit neighborhoods is kinda why i say family life ga>>>>ny. actually i like chi-town overall its like a lil of both cities.

Back
Top Bottom