Atlanta Puts The A in Gay: ATL Rated As The Gayest City In America

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

On the real... I live in Atlanta and I don't get this feeling AT ALL...
...until you start thinking about Drake.
laugh.gif

I could go into a long diatribe but all I can do is
laugh.gif

Some of you will never know how it is here unless you've been here to see it..

There are widespread gays downtown no doubt but it's def nothing overwhelming.. even @ Lenox

You homophobes could be gay yourselves if you were here ridiculing every couple of gays you see more than the dozens of chicks that would pass you by during the same timeframe
alien.gif

... and Atlanta is still the best city in the southeast other than Miami

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Dont try to shop...its a high chance the dude asking u if u need help or at the cash register is ayo lol.....Lenox Mall FTL

im still shakey on moving out there after i finish grad school....its to many out there
Why would homosexuals be a deciding factor on moving to a city tho? Quality of life, job availabity and wages, social life.

im out there pretty often n that ishh makes me uncomfortable lol....its not a DECIDING FACTOR by any means...but still i dont want that ishh in my face erytime I make moves around the city....im pretty sure u get use to it after while... it becomes less n less noticable huh?

Kinda. It really does depend on the spots you plan on going. I've walked up and down Peachtree (downtown Atl) or Atlantic Station and it's rare that I encounter some flamboyant dudes.

But when you go to Midtown, all bets are off. Lenox mall is their Mecca... so I tend to stay away from that one. Dude bashing the city like it's all over the place clearly don't know The A that well. If you go to their spots, then you'll see them.

Dudes go shopping for the little LV or Coach coin pouches in Lenox and expect not to get hit on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're in their turf doing some ayo type stuff yourself, what do you expect?

This is such a misqued and off fact, i actually find it funny. NYC, SF has waaaaaaaaaay more gay ppl then atl. First most of the time when ppl do these stats about atl, they never include the actual city of atl.

Like ppl are saying lenox area etc midtown. If u from the A the real A, not gwinnett, not marrietta etc but atl. You would know buckhead is not atl, it is its on city with its own police dept etc. Ppl associate all these small communities sandy springs, etc with atl because they are in the same county(fulton).

Trust me joyland,pittsburgh,mechanicsville,thomasville heights area, hernon homes, grady homes area, the old area of the bluff,bouldercrest,2nd ave etc. Is not gay.

See when they do stats about atl they include even alpharetta and roswell, and dunwoody area etc(n. fulton). Because they are apart of fulton county. But they ARE not i repeat, NOT the city of ATL.

Atl as a city besides some of the dlt(down low thugs) and well they do have alot of bi/gay chics mostly young 12/13-24/25 age. As a whole isnt populated with many gays. Ppl who say it is aint from atl, dont know anything about the A, outside going to a few hawks/braves games, varsity a few times in they life, and a lil shopping downtown/underground, a time or 2 at the zoo/aquarium.

Thats the thing its so many ppl who say they live in atl, but they perpin, they be from decatur, and often times all the small lil communities surrounding atl, and since the same county and the communities are so small(usually in the thousands) and usually within 15 20 minutes radius of the city they just claim it as ATL.

Its crazy how many ppl i see post here that say they from atl and have absolutely no idea about the city, yet lived here all they life. Cant say im suprise i lived in ny(crown heights) and i knew more about queens,harlem etc then folks who lived in ny and nearby areas all they life.

This thread just shows, u can tell who live in the outskirts of the cities, the burbs, and lived that coddled, sheltered, bubbled life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ that pic...

I'm not one to knock gay ppl. I dont agree with it. but to each their own..but that "dude" is wildin. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Dont try to shop...its a high chance the dude asking u if u need help or at the cash register is ayo lol.....Lenox Mall FTL

im still shakey on moving out there after i finish grad school....its to many out there
Why would homosexuals be a deciding factor on moving to a city tho? Quality of life, job availabity and wages, social life.

im out there pretty often n that ishh makes me uncomfortable lol....its not a DECIDING FACTOR by any means...but still i dont want that ishh in my face erytime I make moves around the city....im pretty sure u get use to it after while... it becomes less n less noticable huh?

Kinda. It really does depend on the spots you plan on going. I've walked up and down Peachtree (downtown Atl) or Atlantic Station and it's rare that I encounter some flamboyant dudes.

But when you go to Midtown, all bets are off. Lenox mall is their Mecca... so I tend to stay away from that one. Dude bashing the city like it's all over the place clearly don't know The A that well. If you go to their spots, then you'll see them.

Dudes go shopping for the little LV or Coach coin pouches in Lenox and expect not to get hit on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is such a misqued and off fact, i actually find it funny. NYC, SF has waaaaaaaaaay more gay ppl then atl. First most of the time when ppl do these stats about atl, they never include the actual city of atl.

Like ppl are saying lenox area etc midtown. If u from the A the real A, not gwinnett, not marrietta etc but atl. You would know buckhead is not atl, it is its on city with its own police dept etc. Ppl associate all these small communities sandy springs, etc with atl because they are in the same county(fulton).

Trust me joyland,pittsburgh,mechanicsville,thomasville heights area, hernon homes, grady homes area, the old area of the bluff,bouldercrest,2nd ave etc. Is not gay.

See when they do stats about atl they include even alpharetta and roswell, and dunwoody area etc(n. fulton). Because they are apart of fulton county. But they ARE not i repeat, NOT the city of ATL.

Atl as a city besides some of the dlt(down low thugs) and well they do have alot of bi/gay chics mostly young 12/13-24/25 age. As a whole isnt populated with many gays. Ppl who say it is aint from atl, dont know anything about the A, outside going to a few hawks/braves games, varsity a few times in they life, and a lil shopping downtown/underground, a time or 2 at the zoo/aquarium.

Thats the thing its so many ppl who say they live in atl, but they perpin, they be from decatur, and often times all the small lil communities surrounding atl, and since the same county and the communities are so small(usually in the thousands) and usually within 15 20 minutes radius of the city they just claim it as ATL.

Its crazy how many ppl i see post here that say they from atl and have absolutely no idea about the city, yet lived here all they life. Cant say im suprise i lived in ny(crown heights) and i knew more about queens,harlem etc then folks who lived in ny and nearby areas all they life.

This thread just shows, u can tell who live in the outskirts of the cities, the burbs, and lived that coddled, sheltered, bubbled life.

C'mon son. . . Atlanta is not just some little dot you see on a map, it comprises what we call metro Atlanta which is made up of most of the counties you just disqualified.  Everybody tends to think that outside the perimeter means outside Atlanta but get real.  And I stay 10-15 minutes from downtown Atlanta for the record, Fulton county. 

map_county.gif

aint this old news, when I was living out there like 3 or 4 years ago, people was saying atl was #1. *shrugs*

all I know is the chicks was
pimp.gif
down there.

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon son. . . Atlanta is not just some little dot you see on a map, it comprises what we call metro Atlanta which is made up of most of the counties you just disqualified.  Everybody tends to think that outside the perimeter means outside Atlanta but get real.  And I stay 10-15 minutes from downtown Atlanta for the record, Fulton county. 

map_county.gif

U just proved my point, u show a picture saying this is atl, yet in the picture it shows different cities/counties with the name on it. Ppl say they from atl cause its basically the only city ppl who aint from ga can associate with. If someone asked where u from and u say lithonia, unless u been in ga etc u wouldnt have no idea where/what state they was from.

Yea they call marrietta atl, but when u check ur mail what does it say...... marrietta. Unless ur mail say atl,ga 30319 30316 etc u aint in atl period. Like i said kennesaw isnt atl its kennesaw, norcross isnt atl its norcross so on and so forth. Hell glenwood, gresham park is 15 minutes from downtown atl, but i can promise when u check ur mail/address it says decatur,ga

Thats like someone saying they from la, but really live in richmond because its 15 20 minutes away.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

map_county.gif

U just proved my point, u show a picture saying this is atl, yet in the picture it shows different cities/counties with the name on it. Ppl say they from atl cause its basically the only city ppl who aint from ga can associate with. If someone asked where u from and u say lithonia, unless u been in ga etc u wouldnt have no idea where/what state they was from.

Yea they call marrietta atl, but when u check ur mail what does it say...... marrietta. Unless ur mail say atl,ga 30319 30316 etc u aint in atl period. Like i said kennesaw isnt atl its kennesaw, norcross isnt atl its norcross so on and so forth. Hell glenwood, gresham park is 15 minutes from downtown atl, but i can promise when u check ur mail/address it says decatur,ga

Thats like someone saying they from la, but really live in richmond because its 15 20 minutes away.
laugh.gif
son, shut the hell up...it's called the Metro-ATLANTA area for a reason...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

map_county.gif

laugh.gif
son, shut the hell up...it's called the Metro-ATLANTA area for a reason...
Man thats just what pigment challenged folks say, and those uppity gregory hines shoe shinnin, tap dancing negros say because if they say whatever city they really from no one would even no where they was talkin bout. dude u probably aint even from the a, sayin $#* like son, u probably aint even from ga. How u gonna talk aabout somethin u have no idea what da hell u talkin bout. U sound real 8*tC# made right there. lol son, dude u probably aint even from nyc, and if u is probably from like buffalo, manhattan ah somethin. U preppy, poster child posin, suburb 8*tch made mf's kill me.

PS: metro means surrounding areas, in proximity of a place, not the actual place. Imma need u 2 go back and pratice on ur geo safari a lil bit more before u start tryin 2 school ppl.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

laugh.gif
sorry I can't be as "hood" as you, writing essays on a Internet forum and %#+%. %@%@%*%.

lol haa haa ha funny funny funny chuckle chuckle. who says hood i mean come on man, u either who u is and where u from. i can tell u one of those city kids, who prob maybe sold weed, not outta need but 2 seem cool accepted, probably live in some neighborhood with a home owners association. wearing old !$! shoes worshiping them like gods and thinking ur in, cool because of it. Yall suburb boys kills me. The funny thing is u talking bout atl and probably never even been 2 atl hell probably never been 2 ga.

And since when did 3 or 4 paragraphs qualify as an essay? Its saturday son shouldnt u be askin mommie and daddy for allowance ah somethin?

I can see your age showing through your post. "suburban boys"
laugh.gif
. Not my fault my parents were smart enough to provide me with a home. Now go slang some weed out of "neccesity", bum %$% !$!*+. Get a job

Point blank. I live in Norcross. Its considered part of Atlanta. Stop cryin

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Isn't that the most AIDS infested city as well?!?!?

sick.gif

naw thats DC....that place is rancid.
laugh.gif

i do wanna hit up atlanta to take advantage of all da starved women...them chicks HOP on anything from outside atlanta

...and being from NYC, well you already know
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom