ATL HAWKS (2) v. BULLS (3) Playoffs Thread: East Semifinals

Bulls in 6.

Celtics couldn't execute down the stretch. They were too tired/old.

Bulls won't have that problem.

Edit: Wrong thread

Originally Posted by Klock

I can't stand bein a Hawks fan.

The most inconsistent team in the WORLD!!!!

Heat about to sweep the Bulls tho

So I'm good

aww poor little crybaby mad his team got eliminated

So I'm good

Originally Posted by durantula

^lol u sound stressed ur team just got smacked by 20 in the clinching game

bruh that was NOTHING to us. You have NO IDEA the torment that comes aong with being a DIE-HARD HAWKS FAN the past 25 years. Depressing is a huge understatement.

^lol u sound stressed ur team just got smacked by 20 in the clinching game

bruh that was NOTHING to us. You have NO IDEA the torment that comes aong with being a DIE-HARD HAWKS FAN the past 25 years. Depressing is a huge understatement.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

So I'm good

Lmaoooo

smh @ the no sweep tho

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

So I'm good

Lmaoooo

smh @ the no sweep tho

Originally Posted by nyk buc

they have done this once or twice in the playoffs, and this is vs 2 mediocre defensive teams bro.
miami is an elite defensive team. u make it like it seems so easy.
Did you not read what i said? Smooth passing and not turning the ball over and good d. Miami thrives off of turnovers, when you turn the ball over they convert, if they keep the turnovers limited chicago can win this series despite a lot of people already counting them out.
one, again, you make it seem like not turning the ball over vs a great perimeter defensive team like the heat is so easy. 
even if the bulls do all that you say, they're not going to beat the heat. their offense is mediocre. their best player isn't better than miami's best 2 players (and he's been shooting 40% vs mediocre D, so i doubt it will improve). bosh won't have the KG intimidation in his wussy head and he'll play better. 

heat in 5 or 6 even if the bulls play their best. they have nobody to stop lebron/wade. 

care to rephrase your statement?
laugh.gif

they have done this once or twice in the playoffs, and this is vs 2 mediocre defensive teams bro.
miami is an elite defensive team. u make it like it seems so easy.
Did you not read what i said? Smooth passing and not turning the ball over and good d. Miami thrives off of turnovers, when you turn the ball over they convert, if they keep the turnovers limited chicago can win this series despite a lot of people already counting them out.
one, again, you make it seem like not turning the ball over vs a great perimeter defensive team like the heat is so easy. 
even if the bulls do all that you say, they're not going to beat the heat. their offense is mediocre. their best player isn't better than miami's best 2 players (and he's been shooting 40% vs mediocre D, so i doubt it will improve). bosh won't have the KG intimidation in his wussy head and he'll play better. 

heat in 5 or 6 even if the bulls play their best. they have nobody to stop lebron/wade. 

care to rephrase your statement?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom