ATL HAWKS (2) v. BULLS (3) Playoffs Thread: East Semifinals

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by durantula

If bulls play like this in the next series jsut smooth passing, not turning the ball over, and good D, they'll beat mia in 5 or 6
they have done this once or twice in the playoffs, and this is vs 2 mediocre defensive teams bro.
miami is an elite defensive team. u make it like it seems so easy.

Bulls are also an elite defensive team, better than Miami. But the Heat have way more offensive fire power than us. It's probably going to be a defensive slugfest the entire series.
we'll see on sundays. i just don't see any rational for the bulls to beat the heat 4 times out of 7. just none. 
for the bulls to beat the heat, they need drose to play better than lebron AND wade, and boozer to outplay bosh. those things won't happen 4 out of 7 times. 

it'll be a defensive slugfest, and miami has the 2 best offensive players on the floor who can score vs any defense. that's the series for the heat right there.

and bulls fans also forget that they beat the heat twice this year during their choking phase post-the all-star break; the heat lost to the bulls twice in an 11-day span during their bad streak. AND THE HEAT HAD DOUBLE DIGIT LEADS in both late in the 3rd quarters. 

so unless you guys expect the heat to choke again, them maybe the bulls can pull 4 game s out.

there is no KG in this round. he should manhandle carlos boozer.
Did you not watch any of our games VS. the Heat? Boozer will not be matched-up on Bosh.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

If bulls play like this in the next series jsut smooth passing, not turning the ball over, and good D, they'll beat mia in 5 or 6
they have done this once or twice in the playoffs, and this is vs 2 mediocre defensive teams bro.

Bulls are also an elite defensive team, better than Miami. But the Heat have way more offensive fire power than us. It's probably going to be a defensive slugfest the entire series.
we'll see on sundays. i just don't see any rational for the bulls to beat the heat 4 times out of 7. just none. 
for the bulls to beat the heat, they need drose to play better than lebron AND wade, and boozer to outplay bosh. those things won't happen 4 out of 7 times. 

it'll be a defensive slugfest, and miami has the 2 best offensive players on the floor who can score vs any defense. that's the series for the heat right there.

and bulls fans also forget that they beat the heat twice this year during their choking phase post-the all-star break; the heat lost to the bulls twice in an 11-day span during their bad streak. AND THE HEAT HAD DOUBLE DIGIT LEADS in both late in the 3rd quarters. 

so unless you guys expect the heat to choke again, them maybe the bulls can pull 4 game s out.

^^^ in case you haven't been watching the playoffs the regular season means nothing.

Sunday should be great, the bulls have homecourt it will be tough.

Edit* this was to Vol23

Originally Posted by S4L3

Did you not watch any of our games VS. the Heat? Boozer will not be matched-up on Bosh.

i'm talking about the position. he has to dominate the PF position production-wise. i know boozer won't be on him much. 

i'm talking about the position. he has to dominate the PF position production-wise. i know boozer won't be on him much. 

^^^ in case you haven't been watching the playoffs the regular season means nothing.

Sunday should be great, the bulls have homecourt it will be tough.

Edit* this was to Vol23

Did you not read what i said? Smooth passing and not turning the ball over and good d. Miami thrives off of turnovers, when you turn the ball over they convert, if they keep the turnovers limited chicago can win this series despite a lot of people already counting them out.
one, again, you make it seem like not turning the ball over vs a great perimeter defensive team like the heat is so easy. 
even if the bulls do all that you say, they're not going to beat the heat. their offense is mediocre. their best player isn't better than miami's best 2 players (and he's been shooting 40% vs mediocre D, so i doubt it will improve). bosh won't have the KG intimidation in his wussy head and he'll play better. 

heat in 5 or 6 even if the bulls play their best. they have nobody to stop lebron/wade. 
Your not getting what im saying dude, if they dont turn the ball over a big if yes it'll be difficlut but hard. Now Boggans and Deng can both D up idk y your acting like wade and bron are gonna go off for 40. Deng in prior history has always played good against bron. Now I still take Boozer> Bosh. Bosh still hasnt done anything to show otherwise and Boozer got his confidence back in tonight's game. NowRose did have a quick player in teague covering him. Bibby is slow AF and will get murdered by Rose.

Did you not read what i said? Smooth passing and not turning the ball over and good d. Miami thrives off of turnovers, when you turn the ball over they convert, if they keep the turnovers limited chicago can win this series despite a lot of people already counting them out.
one, again, you make it seem like not turning the ball over vs a great perimeter defensive team like the heat is so easy. 
even if the bulls do all that you say, they're not going to beat the heat. their offense is mediocre. their best player isn't better than miami's best 2 players (and he's been shooting 40% vs mediocre D, so i doubt it will improve). bosh won't have the KG intimidation in his wussy head and he'll play better. 

heat in 5 or 6 even if the bulls play their best. they have nobody to stop lebron/wade. 
Your not getting what im saying dude, if they dont turn the ball over a big if yes it'll be difficlut but hard. Now Boggans and Deng can both D up idk y your acting like wade and bron are gonna go off for 40. Deng in prior history has always played good against bron. Now I still take Boozer> Bosh. Bosh still hasnt done anything to show otherwise and Boozer got his confidence back in tonight's game. NowRose did have a quick player in teague covering him. Bibby is slow AF and will get murdered by Rose.

even if the bulls do all that you say, they're notgoing to beat the heat. their offense is mediocre. their best playerisn't better than miami's best 2 players (and he's been shooting 40% vsmediocre D, so i doubt it will improve). bosh won't have the KGintimidation in his wussy head and he'll play better. 
LOL. This whole post is pathetic.

I know you are a Bulls fan but what he said isn't as pathetic and crazy as you are making it out to be.

roll.gif
Anyone see Eddie Long in the stands

even if the bulls do all that you say, they're notgoing to beat the heat. their offense is mediocre. their best playerisn't better than miami's best 2 players (and he's been shooting 40% vsmediocre D, so i doubt it will improve). bosh won't have the KGintimidation in his wussy head and he'll play better. 

I know you are a Bulls fan but what he said isn't as pathetic and crazy as you are making it out to be.

roll.gif

you're telling me deng and bogans will check lebron. you know lebron has faced deng in the playoffs before right? and you know he put up 29 on 56% shooting in the 2 games this yr vs deng right? AND HE WAS IN HIS CHOKING MODE THEN. 
bosh has been more consistent than boozer in the playoffs vs tougher competition at the PF position defensively (brand and KG). boozer just had his first good game all playoffs and you're taking boozer's production over bosh? c'mon now.

this is where you're wrong. bibby will not check rose at all; he'll guard bogans or brewer. if chalmers aint in, wade will check rose. 

you're telling me deng and bogans will check lebron. you know lebron has faced deng in the playoffs before right? and you know he put up 29 on 56% shooting in the 2 games this yr vs deng right? AND HE WAS IN HIS CHOKING MODE THEN. 
bosh has been more consistent than boozer in the playoffs vs tougher competition at the PF position defensively (brand and KG). boozer just had his first good game all playoffs and you're taking boozer's production over bosh? c'mon now.

this is where you're wrong. bibby will not check rose at all; he'll guard bogans or brewer. if chalmers aint in, wade will check rose. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif

Its not fully pathetic but its pretty dumb. Rose is gonna have his easiest 1 on 1 match up with a slow bibby and chalmers. Bosh shot 1-18 last time these 2 teams played, Boozer>Bosh and to say heat in 5 or 6 if chicago plays the way they did tonight(basically at their best) is a pretty dumb statement.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif

Its not fully pathetic but its pretty dumb. Rose is gonna have his easiest 1 on 1 match up with a slow bibby and chalmers. Bosh shot 1-18 last time these 2 teams played, Boozer>Bosh and to say heat in 5 or 6 if chicago plays the way they did tonight(basically at their best) is a pretty dumb statement.

Fellas, there is no need for everyone to act like Ms. Cleo and predict who will do what while who is checking him. Just wait until Sunday.

Fellas, there is no need for everyone to act like Ms. Cleo and predict who will do what while who is checking him. Just wait until Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom