ATL HAWKS (2) v. BULLS (3) Playoffs Thread: East Semifinals

Monster dunk from Smith, and the crowd still sounds quiet as hell. 
laugh.gif

Atleast the MIA bandwagon fans are loud.

I know I can't be the only one who thinks Teague is a little $%%#@. He's got that Rondo smell all over him

I know I can't be the only one who thinks Teague is a little $%%#@. He's got that Rondo smell all over him

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by CasperJr

If that's the play to get these bums going bro needs to kill himself
An alley-oop and one shouldnt get someone going, what games do you watch? 
laugh.gif

The ones where plays like that get the fans going and the players feed off them......

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Oh you mean getting hurt and actually coming back and not faking it so they dont have to face the pressure, ya i feel you

Originally Posted by CasperJr

If that's the play to get these bums going bro needs to kill himself
An alley-oop and one shouldnt get someone going, what games do you watch? 
laugh.gif

The ones where plays like that get the fans going and the players feed off them......

Y'all think Teague will translate and carry over this breakout series to next season or is he just having his Troy Hudson/Jerome James moment here?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Oh you mean getting hurt and actually coming back and not faking it so they dont have to face the pressure, ya i feel you

Y'all think Teague will translate and carry over this breakout series to next season or is he just having his Troy Hudson/Jerome James moment here?

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Dude been ready...its the Coaches.

It may or may not last it depends if teams play ATL like we are then it will if they don't double Joe then it won't

It may or may not last it depends if teams play ATL like we are then it will if they don't double Joe then it won't

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

this ... i took one look at kid in wake and was like
eek.gif

couldn't believe he been held back for so long 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

this ... i took one look at kid in wake and was like
eek.gif

couldn't believe he been held back for so long 

Why can't Marvin Williams be our Luol Deng type player, such a bust...
Not really a Hawks fan but that's the type of player who I projected him to be...specially watching him a few seasons ago, his midrange jumper was money.

Son never developed after that
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom