ATL HAWKS (2) v. BULLS (3) Playoffs Thread: East Semifinals

Rose molested Teague.
laugh.gif

ATL looks like they are done for the night.

Teague stripped Rose, was pushed but no call
laugh.gif
I guess they got to make up for last game.

This game was ours without the numerous 'ghost' fouls on the Bulls all quarter long.

laugh.gif

This game was ours without the numerous 'ghost' fouls on the Bulls all quarter long.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

laugh.gif

Yeah definitely since yall led by one point like twice the whole game

laugh.gif

Teague was making some ridiculous shots last night.  Props for his fearlessness though.

I'd pay for Boozer/Smith scuffle
laugh.gif

Teague was making some ridiculous shots last night.  Props for his fearlessness though.

I'd pay for Boozer/Smith scuffle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

laugh.gif

Well considering that Joe Johnson & Jeff Teague are getting quite a few touch calls themselves it should be chalked up to everything evening themselves out. No?

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

laugh.gif

Well considering that Joe Johnson & Jeff Teague are getting quite a few touch calls themselves it should be chalked up to everything evening themselves out. No?

Headband Joe, Young Craw, and Big Al have to come to play. period. I know Josh and Teague will be there. Larry Drew where yo head at foo fool?

sn:

NBC's Chicago affiliate is reporting the death in Atlanta of its sports anchor.

Daryl Hawks, 38, was found dead in his Atlanta hotel room, according to an article on the TV station's website.

Hawks was in Atlanta to cover Game 6 of the Bulls vs. Hawks series. The cause of death is unknown at this time.

Hotel employees discovered him in his room at approximately 9:30 a.m. after he missed a wake-up call. He was rushed to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Hawks was a three-time Emmy Winner and former Marine.

He leaves behind a wife, Sandy, and two children

R.I.P. 
tired.gif

Headband Joe, Young Craw, and Big Al have to come to play. period. I know Josh and Teague will be there. Larry Drew where yo head at foo fool?

sn:

NBC's Chicago affiliate is reporting the death in Atlanta of its sports anchor.

Daryl Hawks, 38, was found dead in his Atlanta hotel room, according to an article on the TV station's website.

Hawks was in Atlanta to cover Game 6 of the Bulls vs. Hawks series. The cause of death is unknown at this time.

Hotel employees discovered him in his room at approximately 9:30 a.m. after he missed a wake-up call. He was rushed to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Hawks was a three-time Emmy Winner and former Marine.

He leaves behind a wife, Sandy, and two children

R.I.P. 
tired.gif

i want this game to start already

i got a big bag of doritos and mixed up my own batch of cookies and cream ice cream for the game

i got a big bag of doritos and mixed up my own batch of cookies and cream ice cream for the game

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Damn...that sounds good.

I have 1/4 bottle of vodka in case of any tense moments.  This game can't start soon enough...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Damn...that sounds good.

I have 1/4 bottle of vodka in case of any tense moments.  This game can't start soon enough...

Back
Top Bottom