ATL HAWKS (2) v. BULLS (3) Playoffs Thread: East Semifinals

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

CANNOT STAND D-Rose's Voice..

laugh.gif
 hate is strong with this one.....

One great REGULAR season and dudes become more unbearable than laker fans. Talking about bottom dwelling Yall dudes won 41 games last season and had a great regular season this year but yall havent done $#@! yet. RELAX b

One great REGULAR season and dudes become more unbearable than laker fans. Talking about bottom dwelling Yall dudes won 41 games last season and had a great regular season this year but yall havent done $#@! yet. RELAX b

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
at thinking this team could beat the Heat or Celtics
laugh.gif
*#$@ outta here

laugh.gif

Funny you were ghost the last two games when we beat them by an average of 15 points. Clown. Get back to sucking Melo's D and riding STAT thinking you're going to turn the franchise around with D'Antoni as your coach.

Yall are SUPPOSED to dominate the Hawks u want me to give Yall a pat on the back ? Yall cats are frauds PERIOD. The knicks got swept by a better team who had no shot with the corpse of stoudemire after game 1. Proceed to sniff roses boxers and drinking that kool-aid that got u believing Yall are on the same level as the heat and celtics tough guy . Cavs status
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you supposed to win a game vs. the celtics.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
at thinking this team could beat the Heat or Celtics
laugh.gif
*#$@ outta here

laugh.gif

Funny you were ghost the last two games when we beat them by an average of 15 points. Clown. Get back to sucking Melo's D and riding STAT thinking you're going to turn the franchise around with D'Antoni as your coach.

Yall are SUPPOSED to dominate the Hawks u want me to give Yall a pat on the back ? Yall cats are frauds PERIOD. The knicks got swept by a better team who had no shot with the corpse of stoudemire after game 1. Proceed to sniff roses boxers and drinking that kool-aid that got u believing Yall are on the same level as the heat and celtics tough guy . Cavs status
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you supposed to win a game vs. the celtics.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

These are the type of performances you get from MVP's...
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Rose needs to become a better point guard. This Iversonesque play aint gonna cut in these playoffs.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

These are the type of performances you get from MVP's...
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Rose needs to become a better point guard. This Iversonesque play aint gonna cut in these playoffs.

Whoever Korver is guarding in the last 5 minutes of the game should get they ball every time down court...

Great win for the Hawks but I find it hard to believe they're going to win another game in Chicago...

Whoever Korver is guarding in the last 5 minutes of the game should get they ball every time down court...

Great win for the Hawks but I find it hard to believe they're going to win another game in Chicago...

You're one to be talking. The Knicks are "back" after missing the playoffs how many seasons. Your fan base is just looking for something to hang on to.

You're one to be talking. The Knicks are "back" after missing the playoffs how many seasons. Your fan base is just looking for something to hang on to.

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn the hate is strong between 4-5 ny and maybe 4 chicago fans

Al3xis wrote:

it's just what the Bulls are. Not a great offensive team and too reliant on one player. It's their flaw(s). most teams have them.
Pretty much, some won't admit it though.

Al3xis wrote:

it's just what the Bulls are. Not a great offensive team and too reliant on one player. It's their flaw(s). most teams have them.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Al3xis wrote:

not really any hate from me. before the season started i said that i wanted the knicks to be good again so the bulls/knicks rivalry can be brought back.

but is it necessary for a fan of a team that got swept in the 1st round to come to the bulls threads bashing us like if we on the verge of elimination or something

did a bulls fan go into the knick/celtics thread bashing the knicks?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Al3xis wrote:

not really any hate from me. before the season started i said that i wanted the knicks to be good again so the bulls/knicks rivalry can be brought back.

but is it necessary for a fan of a team that got swept in the 1st round to come to the bulls threads bashing us like if we on the verge of elimination or something

did a bulls fan go into the knick/celtics thread bashing the knicks?

I have no idea what happened to Joakim Noah tonight. I watched the game on recording so I was goin through it quickly but I rarely saw the dude do anything...

If we don't get a few 3's from Bogans/Korver/Watson early and get a little cushion, this team cannot work. Defense can only get you so far. Too many turnovers as well. Rose leaving his feet 20 feet from the basket more often than he shoots the ball...smh

I have no idea what happened to Joakim Noah tonight. I watched the game on recording so I was goin through it quickly but I rarely saw the dude do anything...

If we don't get a few 3's from Bogans/Korver/Watson early and get a little cushion, this team cannot work. Defense can only get you so far. Too many turnovers as well. Rose leaving his feet 20 feet from the basket more often than he shoots the ball...smh

Back
Top Bottom