ATL HAWKS (2) v. BULLS (3) Playoffs Thread: East Semifinals

Random question...do Hawks fans usually have those type of people in the stands who cheer for the other teams great players (like chanting mvp for Bron, Kobe, Rose types) or do Bulls fans just travel really well (I know they did for the Pacers series) ?

Random question...do Hawks fans usually have those type of people in the stands who cheer for the other teams great players (like chanting mvp for Bron, Kobe, Rose types) or do Bulls fans just travel really well (I know they did for the Pacers series) ?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Wow @ at that putback.
he does stuff like that now and nobody flinches. a PG missing a floater following their own miss and a putback dunk..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Wow @ at that putback.
he does stuff like that now and nobody flinches. a PG missing a floater following their own miss and a putback dunk..
laugh.gif

ATL is not going to roll over and die. We have got to earn this if we win. Game 3 is a mere memory. Let's Go Bulls! Hoping the Bulls win cuz I got tickets for Tuesday's Game 5. Which I hope will be the closeout game. 

FTR, there is some nice looking females courtside at the Phillips Arena.

ATL is not going to roll over and die. We have got to earn this if we win. Game 3 is a mere memory. Let's Go Bulls! Hoping the Bulls win cuz I got tickets for Tuesday's Game 5. Which I hope will be the closeout game. 

FTR, there is some nice looking females courtside at the Phillips Arena.

Back
Top Bottom