Athlete your happy to see not win a title

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Originally Posted by tmoney85

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Kobe. All three of his titles have a *..

*=With Shaq.

Thats like saying, Jordan: all six of his championships have *
*= with pippen

Tom Brady, all of his championships have a *
*=With their coach with the cut off sleeve who cheats

Tony Parker, all of his championships have a *
*=With Eva Longoria

How dumb are some of these things I'm saying? Well sir, just about dumb as what you just said.
Its a team sport, nobody can win anything by themselves. You cant have one without the other.
You're saying that the GOAT playing with pippen is the same as Kobe playing with one of the most dominant centers of all time? No. The other two are retarted so I won't even comment. Like I said, Kobe - 3* rings

I don't know which is dumber, your spelling or your reasoning that Kobe's rings should have an asterisk.

on_line.gif
inspektahdeck

DWade
Dog I think he already has one...
eyes.gif

MLB I would have to say:
a-rod.jpg

NFL:
tony-romo.jpg

At least as long as he is on that team...

NBA:
NBAsashavujacic_280_505400a.jpg

Wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers win one... but trade this dude first!

Of course if any of these players get traded to any corresponding Chicago team then all bets are off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JStar25

Dog I think he already has one...
eyes.gif

MLB I would have to say:
a-rod.jpg

NFL:
tony-romo.jpg

At least as long as he is on that team...

NBA:
NBAsashavujacic_280_505400a.jpg

Wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers win one... but trade this dude first!

Of course if any of these players get traded to any corresponding Chicago team then all bets are off.
laugh.gif

C'mon, sasha plays hard at least and it seems like he REALLLY tries hard out there, for that, i wish him success. Its not everyday you find players thatactually try on the court.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Karl Malone... dude is a rapist and deadbeat. he doesn't even acknowledge half of his kids.

ever wonder why you never see dude at events or anything? its because no one else around the league liked/respected him
That's my vote and reasoning....i don't like to hate on anyone, but Karl Malone just doesn't deserve it for this very reason.

Originally Posted by Otrebla

will bynum
not funny son, not funny.

but im glad Stockton and Malone never got one together but thats because they were against MJ...and i hope A-Rod never gets a title..
and im kind of hypocritical but im sad Barry Bonds will most likely never win one.

Back
Top Bottom