Athlete your happy to see not win a title

indifferent.gif
@ Karl Malone haters...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Kobe. All three of his titles have a *..

*=With Shaq.

Thats like saying, Jordan: all six of his championships have *
*= with pippen

Tom Brady, all of his championships have a *
*=With their coach with the cut off sleeve who cheats

Tony Parker, all of his championships have a *
*=With Eva Longoria

How dumb are some of these things I'm saying? Well sir, just about dumb as what you just said.
Its a team sport, nobody can win anything by themselves. You cant have one without the other.

Hopefully 10-12 years from now, when this man retires, i will be writing his name in this thread:

but i highly doubt it
frown.gif

I can't think of anyone I wouldn't want to win a title. Why so much hate for Lebron though? It's not his fault he gets slurped, and so what if heenjoys it? Wouldn't you enjoy the attention too?
Also, what's with the hate for Chris Webber? Yeah he was a choker, but he was one of the most exciting players to watch back in the day. The guy wasexplosive and very few could pass like he could. I'll never forget his behind the back dunk on Barkley.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

*=With Shaq.

*= with pippen

*=With Eva Longoria

How dumb are some of these things I'm saying? Well sir, just about dumb as what you just said.
Its a team sport, nobody can win anything by themselves. You cant have one without the other.
You're saying that the GOAT playing with pippen is the same as Kobe playing with one of the most dominant centers of all time? No. The othertwo are retarted so I won't even comment. Like I said, Kobe - 3* rings

*=With Shaq.

*= with pippen

*=With Eva Longoria

You're saying that the GOAT playing with pippen is the same as Kobe playing with one of the most dominant centers of all time? No. The other two are retarted so I won't even comment. Like I said, Kobe - 3* rings

What i am saying is that its ******ed in general to put an astericks for anyone that won a championship in a TEAM game. I mean then you have to astericksShaq's championships because he didnt win any without kobe, or wade... who he relied heavily at times. But i dont even know im wasting energy, its not likeit matters... kobe = 3 time champ. bye hater

*=With Shaq.

*= with pippen

*=With Eva Longoria

You're saying that the GOAT playing with pippen is the same as Kobe playing with one of the most dominant centers of all time? No. The other two are retarted so I won't even comment. Like I said, Kobe - 3* rings

What i am saying is that its ******ed in general to put an astericks for anyone that won a championship in a TEAM game. I mean then you have to astericks Shaq's championships because he didnt win any without kobe, or wade... who he relied heavily at times. But i dont even know im wasting energy, its not like it matters... kobe = 3 time champ. bye hater

Umm last time I checked, Shaq left the Lakers and won another title..Kobe hasn't won anything.

*=With Shaq.

*= with pippen

*=With Eva Longoria

What i am saying is that its ******ed in general to put an astericks for anyone that won a championship in a TEAM game. I mean then you have to astericks Shaq's championships because he didnt win any without kobe, or wade... who he relied heavily at times. But i dont even know im wasting energy, its not like it matters... kobe = 3 time champ. bye hater

Umm last time I checked, Shaq left the Lakers and won another title..Kobe hasn't won anything.

Nevermind, im too busy to go back and forth about two nba players that can care less about you or me. at the end of the day, kobe = 3 rings in his closet. endof story. now go do something productive.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Any player currently playing with the Utah Jazz
Past or Present. I hated those old Jazz teams with Malone, Stockton, Hornacek, and Oystertag and I dislike the current teams even more besidesDeron Williams

Back
Top Bottom