At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

I'm happy for her too and always thought she was real.

Waiting for the inevitable female cat rap beef though.

Wonder if Cardi can/would respond to some shade from Nikki/Remy.

Remy been ******* wit her, Nicki might be the beef tho. I know she threatened by cardi cuz she got potential to be more than just a female rapper. Girl can be a star if she play her hand right.

How cardi b sound better than you with your own flow :smh: this dude Kodak knows how to really be trash when he want to

How cardi b sound better than you with your own flow :smh: this dude Kodak knows how to really be trash when he want to

Man.....shut that BS up :lol:

No Flockin is loved all over....and was the introduction to Kodak. Song still gets play and influential over 3 years later.

Kodak trolled on this remix not using the "No Flockin" flow though :smh: :lol:.

The finesse Kid >>>>

Lol calm down. I know that song is good. I'm saying on this remix he sucks. It's an L. Because cardi sounds better than him on it when it's his damn flow in the first place.

Maybe he should've used that flow cuz that was trash as hell.

So Kodak just dropped a "No Flocking 2" video....with the No Flocking flow....called Bodak Orange

:lol:

I played No Flockin more than any of his songs. :lol: Remind me of some old 3-6.

"You bow down to me, to do that time for me"

:pimp:

I've never heard the original No Flockin tbh

kodak-black-breakfast-club-interview-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Peep Game Peep Game is always intentionally late to listen to stuff.

Only Weeknd stuff I've listened to on purpose was Take Care, Juicy J's "One Of Those Nights", and "Low Life", so I don't really notice if he's declining or not :lol:

Been seeing Gucci drop all these songs but didn't actually know he was releasing an album. I'm still on 1017 vs The World, Woptober, and Free Bricks 2K16, so I've only heard his recent stuff in passing. Based on the tracklisting, it looks more like The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted than Trap Back/I'm Up/Trap God. Will peep, I ain't mad

He just getting through Free Bricks 2k16 right now. It's like 6 songs :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom