At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

It was some small interview segment she had talking about Hectic and Bodak Yellow, and it was so funny :lol: I def understand how people are drawn to her

Just gave bodak yellow an actual spin in the gym and that mug is hard as hell boy. I know I'm late. She spitting hard, plus I just get this genuine feel from her, like she's not trying to fit any image she's just keeping it funky. Especially with that line 'got a bag and fixed my teeth'. Shorty just comes off mad thorough. Nicki spits hard and it extremely talented but I just feel like she's like a puppet, doing whatever she needs to do to sell, and I'm not entirely mad at that. Cardi though, if no one but the people in her building was feeling her, she'd perform that joint in the leasing office and have that *** rockin. No changes, no adjustments.

Bodak yellow would be your ****..let me find out you in the club like

tNfNjN.gif

Attachments

• tNfNjN.gif
    tNfNjN.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
:wow: On Fleek :smh: swag, flow and beat is on point :smh: man Nicki got some competition in her lane now. dej loaf was nice but she's more in the same lane as young ma or something.
Whoever said she raps better than she talks is not lying 100%. I watched some interviews of her and was like, wow, this is a true hood chick.

I knew Cardi blew up when I was driving around the Bronx and saw grown men riding around bumping Bodak yellow. I need to head to uptown and pull me some Cardi like chicks.

listen at that crowd

I dont like the song , but she has talent when your as funny as her as a woman. Because not to be sexes but women dont have to be as funny as men do or perform in social setting to be accepted or gain popularity and she is funnier than alot of dudes so just off that I knew she was going to be able to cash in on her social media following. I thought she would be a comedian and do movies but happy the music thing is working out for her.

IDK but I'm happy for her.
I remember shorty on instagram driving an old beat up Nissan or something.
That come up :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom