At what age did your face game start getting you the females

6th grade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Lames finna start hating right away but peep real talk from a real $+!%!...

I ain't never felt "cute". Even when I'm stuntin and swaggin on %+@! I know they ain't looking at my face. They still say I'm "cute" if they like me, cuz that's what they think I wanna hear, but I ain't for that game. Even if I was "cute", they'd still be looking at my clothes or trying to peak into my pocket. And I'm more likely to rely on conversation skills than physical appearance to pull a chick. So I can't really call it. I could tell you that I started feeling more handsome about 3 years ago, and I wouldn't be lying if I said I was getting it in more since then, but I ain't the type to sweat my own looks. Besides, it was a couple other factors too -- like losing weight, upping my bread, putting my name out there and *#@* like that so I can't say my looks did everything for me. I guess I just grew up and grew into my confidence, and confidence looks good on anybody. *cue homosexually undertoned insult from Mayor about my looks*.
i can respect that

the way i am i def get it all off looks, im damn near an introvert. my social skills are fine, an i get along/can talk to anybody i meet. i never asked a chick out in my life. i think i actually conversate with a lot of people male and women just off my looks........then once i get to know people they be like "AL.............that guy is alright."

im not the intiate convo type

btw i was REAL shy in my younger days...........im talking hands sweating when chicks would talk to me.

but i guess chicks liked me ever since elementary. i was always compared to fresh prince growin up
laugh.gif

I ain't never felt "cute". Even when I'm stuntin and swaggin on %+@! I know they ain't looking at my face. They still say I'm "cute" if they like me, cuz that's what they think I wanna hear, but I ain't for that game. Even if I was "cute", they'd still be looking at my clothes or trying to peak into my pocket. And I'm more likely to rely on conversation skills than physical appearance to pull a chick. So I can't really call it. I could tell you that I started feeling more handsome about 3 years ago, and I wouldn't be lying if I said I was getting it in more since then, but I ain't the type to sweat my own looks. Besides, it was a couple other factors too -- like losing weight, upping my bread, putting my name out there and *#@* like that so I can't say my looks did everything for me. I guess I just grew up and grew into my confidence, and confidence looks good on anybody. *cue homosexually undertoned insult from Mayor about my looks*.
i can respect that

the way i am i def get it all off looks, im damn near an introvert. my social skills are fine, an i get along/can talk to anybody i meet. i never asked a chick out in my life. i think i actually conversate with a lot of people male and women just off my looks........then once i get to know people they be like "AL.............that guy is alright."

im not the intiate convo type

btw i was REAL shy in my younger days...........im talking hands sweating when chicks would talk to me.

but i guess chicks liked me ever since elementary. i was always compared to fresh prince growin up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I hear you dog to a degree but the problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't reallymatter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But overtime, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things thatreally matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring youin the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on theright track here?".Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severemedical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother forinstance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has badknees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do notcare about that case either. I don't mean to be rude but people like you Ireally pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have andtake advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
I understand what you're trying to get across, what I don't understand is how it can be related to his reply or the topic at hand.
I thought I was the only one trying to decipher the relevance
laugh.gif

I hear you dog to a degree but the problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't reallymatter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But overtime, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things thatreally matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring youin the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on theright track here?".Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severemedical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother forinstance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has badknees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do notcare about that case either. I don't mean to be rude but people like you Ireally pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have andtake advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
I understand what you're trying to get across, what I don't understand is how it can be related to his reply or the topic at hand.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. This . I think Crank was high. Cuz I reeally was reading and going "Yeah, ok.. I can feel that... I hear you man...wait...what the heck does this have to do with that though?"

laugh.gif
. This . I think Crank was high. Cuz I reeally was reading and going "Yeah, ok.. I can feel that... I hear you man...wait...what the heck does this have to do with that though?"

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
successful troll is successful..
roll.gif

it didnt even occur to me to troll NT, good %#+# crank
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Im an ugly dude, I have to put in more work than all you guys.
smh.gif
lol, you were punching above your weight with your last gf man.. she was bad.

when i was like 16-17 i got a job, fresh cuts, new clothes, started lifting weights.. since then the girls been mirin my hamsom !$!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom