At what age did your face game start getting you the females

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Always looked mad young and no chicks would even look at me until right before freshman year of HS started and then the same chicks wanted to say what's up to me
eyes.gif

Was not having that.

Feel you.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Always looked mad young and no chicks would even look at me until right before freshman year of HS started and then the same chicks wanted to say what's up to me
eyes.gif

Was not having that.

Feel you.

Lames finna start hating right away but peep real talk from a real $+!%!...

I ain't never felt "cute". Even when I'm stuntin and swaggin on %+@! I know they ain't looking at my face. They still say I'm "cute" if they like me, cuz that's what they think I wanna hear, but I ain't for that game. Even if I was "cute", they'd still be looking at my clothes or trying to peak into my pocket. And I'm more likely to rely on conversation skills than physical appearance to pull a chick. So I can't really call it. I could tell you that I started feeling more handsome about 3 years ago, and I wouldn't be lying if I said I was getting it in more since then, but I ain't the type to sweat my own looks. Besides, it was a couple other factors too -- like losing weight, upping my bread, putting my name out there and *#@* like that so I can't say my looks did everything for me. I guess I just grew up and grew into my confidence, and confidence looks good on anybody. *cue homosexually undertoned insult from Mayor about my looks*.

I ain't never felt "cute". Even when I'm stuntin and swaggin on %+@! I know they ain't looking at my face. They still say I'm "cute" if they like me, cuz that's what they think I wanna hear, but I ain't for that game. Even if I was "cute", they'd still be looking at my clothes or trying to peak into my pocket. And I'm more likely to rely on conversation skills than physical appearance to pull a chick. So I can't really call it. I could tell you that I started feeling more handsome about 3 years ago, and I wouldn't be lying if I said I was getting it in more since then, but I ain't the type to sweat my own looks. Besides, it was a couple other factors too -- like losing weight, upping my bread, putting my name out there and *#@* like that so I can't say my looks did everything for me. I guess I just grew up and grew into my confidence, and confidence looks good on anybody. *cue homosexually undertoned insult from Mayor about my looks*.

it was this year and a little bit of last year. I lost the glasses, the braces, the fat face. So when I was 20 years old. It's like my world took a 180 degree turn from zero attention to hella like BLATANT staring, eye contact, sexual jokes, and girls trying to have conversations and being called sexy and #**! haha

it was this year and a little bit of last year. I lost the glasses, the braces, the fat face. So when I was 20 years old. It's like my world took a 180 degree turn from zero attention to hella like BLATANT staring, eye contact, sexual jokes, and girls trying to have conversations and being called sexy and #**! haha

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I hear you dog to a degree but the problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't reallymatter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But overtime, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things thatreally matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring youin the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on theright track here?".Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severemedical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother forinstance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has badknees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do notcare about that case either. I don't mean to be rude but people like you Ireally pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have andtake advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

I hear you dog to a degree but the problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't reallymatter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But overtime, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things thatreally matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring youin the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on theright track here?".Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severemedical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother forinstance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has badknees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do notcare about that case either. I don't mean to be rude but people like you Ireally pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have andtake advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

All NTer's got great face game

This

I remember hitting that Sign Up link and I went to sleep feeling a little weird. That morning I woke to see like 12 different female numbers that i didnt remember meeting and all of them giving

me a booty call, I grew a perfect chin strap, got hazel eyes, grew 2.5 inches, found a M3 in my garage with a hammer in the glove compartment (I know you're wondering how it would fit in the

glove compartment but it was small), for some weird reason my closet was full of Ralph Lauren, and from that point on I never misspelled anything.

I thought this was the same with everybody so i never questioned it but now...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

All NTer's got great face game

This

I remember hitting that Sign Up link and I went to sleep feeling a little weird. That morning I woke to see like 12 different female numbers that i didnt remember meeting and all of them giving

me a booty call, I grew a perfect chin strap, got hazel eyes, grew 2.5 inches, found a M3 in my garage with a hammer in the glove compartment (I know you're wondering how it would fit in the

glove compartment but it was small), for some weird reason my closet was full of Ralph Lauren, and from that point on I never misspelled anything.

I thought this was the same with everybody so i never questioned it but now...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I understand what you're trying to get across, what I don't understand is how it can be related to his reply or the topic at hand.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I understand what you're trying to get across, what I don't understand is how it can be related to his reply or the topic at hand.

Back
Top Bottom