AT&T iPhone question"

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yuck @ the chick in your avy son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 cold hearted. 
Not to thread jack, but does anyone know when ATT/Apple is gonna reup on the 4g?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Ok I have a 3GS ... And I want to open another phone line... My sister needs a phone and she doesn't mind getting the 3GS... So is it possible for me to get the 4 and transfer my number and information on the phone... And all of the new information and new number goes to the phone I have now (3GS) Can AT&T do that?
Yea, all you have to do is back up the info on your 3gs to itunes, and once u get the Iphone 4, just re- sync everything. After you're done,  erase all data on the  and insert your sisters sim card. 

Ok do I need to switch sim cards?
Does ur sister already have a line? or is she getting the new line?

< She's getting a brand new line
Ok, just remember that the iPhone 4 uses a micro sim, and not a regular sized one. Once you get the 4, it will be activated for the new line, which means you'll probably have to go to AT&T and get a micro sim for your OG line. 

Ok I have a 3GS ... And I want to open another phone line... My sister needs a phone and she doesn't mind getting the 3GS... So is it possible for me to get the 4 and transfer my number and information on the phone... And all of the new information and new number goes to the phone I have now (3GS) Can AT&T do that?
Yea, all you have to do is back up the info on your 3gs to itunes, and once u get the Iphone 4, just re- sync everything. After you're done,  erase all data on the  and insert your sisters sim card. 

Ok, just remember that the iPhone 4 uses a micro sim, and not a regular sized one. Once you get the 4, it will be activated for the new line, which means you'll probably have to go to AT&T and get a micro sim for your OG line. 

Exactly this. It's not an issue for them, they don't care who gets the new phone The fact that there's another person stuck with them for two years is all that matters.
laugh.gif

Exactly this. It's not an issue for them, they don't care who gets the new phone The fact that there's another person stuck with them for two years is all that matters.
laugh.gif

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:So once the phone is activated... My current number will be on it... Correct? And all I would have to do is backup?

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:So once the phone is activated... My current number will be on it... Correct? And all I would have to do is backup?

just because op has 3,000+ posts, everyone is giving advice. If he had like 100 posts, everyone would be like "noob, there's a huge iphone thread smh
indifferent.gif
"

*SHRUG* just sayin...

just because op has 3,000+ posts, everyone is giving advice. If he had like 100 posts, everyone would be like "noob, there's a huge iphone thread smh
indifferent.gif
"

*SHRUG* just sayin...

Originally Posted by 35KD

indifferent.gif
"

*SHRUG* just sayin...
Shut up noob!
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

indifferent.gif
"

*SHRUG* just sayin...
Shut up noob!
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom