AT&T iPhone question"

Ok I have a 3GS ... And I want to open another phone line... My sister needs a phone and she doesn't mind getting the 3GS... So is it possible for me to get the 4 and transfer my number and information on the phone... And all of the new information and new number goes to the phone I have now (3GS)Can AT&T do that?

Ok I have a 3GS ... And I want to open another phone line... My sister needs a phone and she doesn't mind getting the 3GS... So is it possible for me to get the 4 and transfer my number and information on the phone... And all of the new information and new number goes to the phone I have now (3GS)Can AT&T do that?

Yes just back up your iphone 3gs on ur computer and when u get the 4 sync that into your new iphone 4

Yes just back up your iphone 3gs on ur computer and when u get the 4 sync that into your new iphone 4

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Ok I have a 3GS ... And I want to open another phone line... My sister needs a phone and she doesn't mind getting the 3GS... So is it possible for me to get the 4 and transfer my number and information on the phone... And all of the new information and new number goes to the phone I have now (3GS) Can AT&T do that?
Yea, all you have to do is back up the info on your 3gs to itunes, and once u get the Iphone 4, just re-sync everything. After you're done,  erase all data on the 3gs and insert your sisters sim card. 

Ok I have a 3GS ... And I want to open another phone line... My sister needs a phone and she doesn't mind getting the 3GS... So is it possible for me to get the 4 and transfer my number and information on the phone... And all of the new information and new number goes to the phone I have now (3GS) Can AT&T do that?
Yea, all you have to do is back up the info on your 3gs to itunes, and once u get the Iphone 4, just re-sync everything. After you're done,  erase all data on the 3gs and insert your sisters sim card. 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Ok do I need to switch sim cards?

Go with your sis to open the line and tell them u want to switch phones.

I think you'll have to go to AT&T. Not sure of applestore has those permissions

Go with your sis to open the line and tell them u want to switch phones.

I think you'll have to go to AT&T. Not sure of applestore has those permissions

Does ur sister already have a line? or is she getting the new line?

I did it at release. Just tell them what you plan on doing, they helped me out and did everything for me (besides backing up my iphone and re-syncing with my iphone 4).

I did it at release. Just tell them what you plan on doing, they helped me out and did everything for me (besides backing up my iphone and re-syncing with my iphone 4).

Yea, all you have to do is back up the info on your 3gs to itunes, and once u get the Iphone 4, just re-sync everything. After you're done,  erase all data on the  and insert your sisters sim card. 

<She's getting a brand new line

Yea, all you have to do is back up the info on your 3gs to itunes, and once u get the Iphone 4, just re-sync everything. After you're done,  erase all data on the  and insert your sisters sim card. 

<She's getting a brand new line

Originally Posted by AirJus23

So do you think it's safe to jus go ahead and order the phone and take it from there... Or just go in?

Originally Posted by AirJus23

So do you think it's safe to jus go ahead and order the phone and take it from there... Or just go in?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yuck @ the chick in your avy son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 cold hearted. 
Not to thread jack, but does anyone know when ATT/Apple is gonna reup on the 4g?

Back
Top Bottom