Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

d2thelo I'm going to pay you a visit at the University of Maryland.

At the very least speak to your previous professors. You deserve a good spanking for condoning thievery.

Last edited:

Thread of the year right here!!!
laugh.gif
something to remember it by for the future and cliffs in the gif below (mob=nters)
And with that gif this is officially the #1 contender for TOTY.

Last edited:
That gif is what keeps me coming back to NT after 10 years. Sometimes ill disappear for months at a time but NT will always be a part of me.

Asking questions and taking seriously some dude talk about his "hedge fund" who can't even use proper grammar and spell correctly? If my mans was actually doing it for real, he'd be about his money like everyone else who is actually doing it big and not providing tagged pics of the Porsche for NT. Shut this thread down.

what do you do?
What school you went to?

Net worth?
Car you whipping?

Stop throwing salt. Grammar aside, he knows what he's talking about.

I called this on page 7 of this thread over a year ago. ricky409, how does that crow taste?

Lovet thanks for brokering the deal. I haven't heard from you since the 4th installment of $9,000 but I understand you've been busy. Your partner did send me another picture of the property. Please send me the deed when you get the chance.

Are you trying to insinuate OP sells properties that are not his?

Asking questions and taking seriously some dude talk about his "hedge fund" who can't even use proper grammar and spell correctly? If my mans was actually doing it for real, he'd be about his money like everyone else who is actually doing it big and not providing tagged pics of the Porsche for NT. Shut this thread down.

what do you do?
What school you went to?

Net worth?
Car you whipping?

Stop throwing salt. Grammar aside, he knows what he's talking about.

I called this on page 7 of this thread over a year ago. ricky409, how does that crow taste?

Not defending him but the dude did know his stuff. Check the Stock Market and Economy thread, he made offered great advice. Regardless of if he's a fraud about how much he has, he still knows a lot and this is coming from a finance/accounting double major.

Not defending him but the dude did know his stuff. Check the Stock Market and Economy thread, he made offered great advice. Regardless of if he's a fraud about how much he has, he still knows a lot and this is coming from a finance/accounting double major.

or so you think...

know how con artists are so successful?

because you buy their bull ****z

or so you think...

know how con artists are so successful?

because you buy their bull ****z

Well that :wow: and I watched some of the stocks he was recommending short and they almost always performed like he predicted. :rolleyes I still think the dudes a fraud though.

Last edited:

So Ewing Athletics is a scam as well?
chill...listen fellas, i know ya having fun taking down da fraud and all. but Big L is as legit as they come.

from da jewelry thread, to his hand in resurrecting da Ewing brand. he's good and will and should always be held as

a valuable asset to da NT community.

his ONLY fault is getting to close to what appears to be a charlatan....its like when you da streets scrambling packs

and you make da mistake of cosigning a dude that lost a brick on cosignment and now you kinda left holding da bag.

as far as how big L got his paper in da first place that let him get da

ewing brand, that should be his choice whether he wants to disclose that, and thats really none of our business to keep it

funky.

as open and candid as i am, there's a LOT that i DON'T tell NT, because its really not ya place to know 100% of someone's life.

when ya watching things in threads, just remember to always have da grain of salt w/ you...

Last edited:
I'm sure he legitimately works in stocks/hedge funds. The issue is he's claiming he's sporting these RR's and is a multimillionaire, too big-time to EVER drive his Rolls Royce because he will be chauffeured, list goes on.

Analogy: he claims to have own all of Mcdonalds. In reality, he is a janitor at Mcdonalds. Scammer? no. Liar/fraud/Dbag? yes.

I'm sure he legitimately works in stocks/hedge funds. The issue is he's claiming he's sporting these RR's and is a multimillionaire, too big-time to EVER drive his Rolls Royce because he will be chauffeured, list goes on.

Analogy: he claims to have own all of Mcdonalds. In reality, he is a janitor at Mcdonalds. Scammer? no. Liar/fraud/Dbag? yes.

QFT. just didn't like the dude rubbing it in to my mans Ricky

Spot on.

No, he didn't. He regurgitated very basic financial concepts and words and speculated wildly (and incorrectly) on all types of things. I just stopped arguing with him on the internet because all you fake Wall Street wannabe dudes and "finance/accounting double majors" were idolizing this guy and taking his word as gospel.

Secondly, anyone who actually works at a hedge fund wouldn't spend their time answering questions on NT. Also, if that dude actually worked at a hedge fund, what he was doing was wildly illegal. How many other "hedge fund insiders" do you see talking recklessly on the internet? Do you see any other professional investors blabbing about stuff on Yahoo Finance forums? Everything that that dude was doing amounted to market manipulation because he was providing all sorts of financial advice without appropriate disclosures.

Anyone who is successful in the corporate world maintains anonymity online. No one has time to be on NT answering questions and humoring dudes getting 2.8s in community college. You want real investment advice? Get your learn on, have something to offer and try to get accepted into Value Investors Club.

This is coming from someone who isn't a finance/accounting double major

Last edited:
chill...listen fellas, i know ya having fun taking down da fraud and all. but Big L is as legit as they come.

from da jewelry thread, to his hand in resurrecting da Ewing brand. he's good and will and should always be held as

his ONLY fault is getting to close to what appears to be a charlatan....its like when you da streets scrambling packs

and you make da mistake of cosigning a dude that lost a brick on cosignment and now you kinda left holding da bag.

ewing brand, that should be his choice whether he wants to disclose that, and thats really none of our business to keep it

funky.

as open and candid as i am, there's a LOT that i DON'T tell NT, because its really not ya place to know 100% of someone's life.

when ya watching things in threads, just remember to always have da grain of salt w/ you...

I still think BIg L is good peoples but Gold st damn .... last week u was the man homie.

Thread is full on dumpster fire... imma pulla meth and ease up on outta here.

Been sayin it for years... NT detectives dont play. The internet makes the world a small place

No, he didn't. He regurgitated very basic financial concepts and words and speculated wildly (and incorrectly) on all types of things. I just stopped arguing with him on the internet because all you fake Wall Street wannabe dudes and "finance/accounting double majors" were idolizing this guy and taking his word as gospel.

Secondly, anyone who actually works at a hedge fund wouldn't spend their time answering questions on NT. Also, if that dude actually worked at a hedge fund, what he was doing was wildly illegal. How many other "hedge fund insiders" do you see talking recklessly on the internet? Do you see any other professional investors blabbing about stuff on Yahoo Finance forums? Everything that that dude was doing amounted to market manipulation because he was providing all sorts of financial advice without appropriate disclosures.

Anyone who is successful in the corporate world maintains anonymity online. No one has time to be on NT answering questions and humoring dudes getting 2.8s in community college.

This is coming from someone who isn't a finance/accounting double major

I never posted in that thread aside from asking for help one time though :\ I have never taken his word as gospel, I just said that he offered sound advice. Whether or not that was his, I don't know. He obviously knew enough of where to find the information. Also, not sure if those were shots at me (2.8, CC) but I can assure to you I'm not at a CC nor is my GPA anywhere near that low.

funky.

real ***** synopsis 

Back
Top Bottom