Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i think solefly oversold on size 11.5

there was a strange amount of them being sold on twitter today

Last edited:
What do you mean by this? I know I seen MJ at solefly and they provided the custom concords for him but what is their relationship? And what is making RF pissed? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.
MJ brother in-law owns solefly. Why they got their solefly Jordan 3..

MJ gets what he wants. This made RF pissed, and he cried to asics lolol
What do you mean by this? I know I seen MJ at solefly and they provided the custom concords for him but what is their relationship? And what is making RF pissed? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.
MJ is married to the sister one of Solefly's partners aka brother in law. RF probably wanted smaller production numbers to keep his edge. MJ is the da man, so ... 

Chamillionaire don't like no MJ no moe lol

"He probably would've knocked me out"
roll.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong, mens sizes are +1.5 to = womens? 5.5 mens is 7 in womens, etc?
Yes, that's the typical rule of thumb; however, I think Asics it is 1 full size. Can't remember where I read that. May have even been in this forum. You can search for it. Anyway, when I got the Snowflakes, I got a size 11 (had an 11.5, too, but they were too big so I sent them back), and I wear a 10 usually in the GL3s. Of course every foot is different and that's just my own experiences. I know on Nike boxes they're 1.5 to the men's.

Last edited:
I never got into the Ronnie Fieg hype or his brand. His worshippers (fans) kill all of his product in my opinion. And the most annoying thing of this craze is that ppl take photos like him & try to be him on IG. It's jus a lil weird to me.

that goretex v group shot is fuego. reminds me that I need to cop those grey bdgas for a decent price.

I feel the purple goretex are very underrated. If I can find some on the low in a sz 10 i'll be straight on goretex models.

Broke my "no shoes til April" resolution with the soleflys yesterday. Honestly didn't think I'd manage to actually get them. 

Back
Top Bottom