Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those honey Dijon's doe..

And I must say the "Miami's" are far from similar to RF's (besides the obvious orange and green)

anyone know what the perforated material is made out of?

Last edited:
i don't like the burger colorway in general

but i can respect the time and work that goes into that custom

nice job

i don't like the burger colorway in general
but i can respect the time and work that goes into that custom
nice job

Thanks. I do understand that not everyone will be pleased with my work though, so it's all good.

Still can't find a place to try on the gt2 or gt3s, can i get some sizing help friends? I rock 10.5 in Roshes, same size for gt2 and 3? Thanks!

Still can't find a place to try on the gt2 or gt3s, can i get some sizing help friends? I rock 10.5 in Roshes, same size for gt2 and 3? Thanks!
yea, you should be fine with TTS. The RF brazils and USA's are the only one's that might run a tad big but I'd go TTS just to be safe

If it's the KFEs you're looking at, and you like your shoes to fit perfect, then coming from a guy with a normal width foot, i'd recommend sizing down 0.5.

At last....

If it's the KFEs you're looking at, and you like your shoes to fit perfect, then coming from a guy with a normal width foot, i'd recommend sizing down 0.5.
I am a sz 10 in roshes, gl3, and glv, 9.5 in gt2. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the help dudes. I actually have wide flat feet, so tend to go TTS. And the gt2s fit bigger I'm assuming then?

Found the promo pic

2 shoes possibly, maybe a sunset/sunrise concept :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom