Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Week upcoming to july 4th cats are fresh out of school waiting to start summer classes next week asics are no different to any other hyped brand now dudes scooping up whatever they can
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Hi guys, recently traded my pair of grape for the 2013 Orange/Navy pair shown below. Need some recommendation for rope laces. Am thinking either navy 3M or orange 3M since there's no navy/orange two-tone?

Im a international customer
Why there is no add to cart button ?
Should i email when im buying from them?
Seems like some shoes are only in store, if you look around a little bit on the site you'll see that you can add most shoes to cart, while some you can only get in-store 

Been there for multiple releases, the list is always just suggested by someone in the top 10-20 or so people before it gets crazy. I've organized a list at Packer before, was not asked or given permission to. Bouncers show up and you show them the list and hope that they go by it, usually they do.

RTAs were crazy, even though there was a list, people were still wildin out. List for those were definitely organized by randoms.
Ok got you

This dude told me at a Jordan camp out he went to packer for Saucony Burgers at 12am, #30 on the list, went to the bar, came back at 2am, and the owner did roll call, he bumped up to #22 when they where only 22 pairs. Hope all cop who want these GR's tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom