Asics Love?!? Where is it?

you guys seriously still holding out for these? you can tell they don't give a fuk about their customer base.  they had ample time to get ready for this release. 

I think they made a mistake to launch both instore and online on the same day and same time lol

well, now they have another opportunity to release these at midnight which they should have done in the first place considering that time is in the freaking name. 

Abysmal handling of this release. Just abysmal. Maybe it's a monetary issue, they don't have the moolah to upgrade their servers or whatever. Or maybe they don't give a sh*t. Probably both.

Andy has been taking shots at Ubiq servers lmao

They literally ignored every request and warning people have suggested. Whoever is handling their online sales is stubborn and not with the times.

Last edited:

Black and grey laces in these >

Abysmal handling of this release. Just abysmal. Maybe it's a monetary issue, they don't have the moolah to upgrade their servers or whatever. Or maybe they don't give a sh*t. Probably both.
It is both .... no doubt.  But the sad reality is buyers will continue to frequent their store and their website, regardless. 

Completely forgot to ask - are those poor mans Miami GL3s a GR? Anyone have a clue on ETA?

It is both .... no doubt.  But the sad reality is buyers will continue to frequent their store and their website, regardless. 

It takes $30 or so to setup a shopify platform and 5 mins to install. They could have just upped their server and bandwidth for a month and handled this release. Shopify even offered these dudes a mini site specifically to checkout for these sneakers.

I guess people associate Shopify with Ronnie and to prove how they're different from Kith they end up becoming hard headed.

It takes $30 or so to setup a shopify platform and 5 mins to install. They could have just upped their server and bandwidth for a month and handled this release. Shopify even offered these dudes a mini site specifically to checkout for these sneakers.

I guess people associate Shopify with Ronnie and to prove how they're different from Kith they end up becoming hard headed.
I hear you.  All so true.  I actually live within easy driving distance of Ubiq, but long ago stopped shopping there -- online or in person.

huh? literally thousands of websites use shopify.. not to mention most good sneaker sites. cncpts EB bodega etc 

all of this ubiq nonsense aside..... I NEED a size 7.5 Nippon Blues for the wife.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

huh? literally thousands of websites use shopify.. not to mention most good sneaker sites. cncpts EB bodega etc 

Yeah they do and they're smart for it. Just trying to figure why would you not take them up. But the majority of boneheads that buys sneakers associate shopify with Kith. I know Andy is kithset and lately people are trying hard to avoid being labeled as sheeps of Kith and etc so I'm just trying to find the reasoning for Ubiq.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom