Asics Love?!? Where is it?

very true...I just want to paint the midsole grey on my copperheads to get rid of the stripes. Anyone know what the best type of paint to use? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Were the kicks like "take a picture of my good side!". We all know the ugliness that exists on its bad side 
wink.gif
Good thing I bought the shoe for myself, not the people that think it's ugly. 
pimp.gif

And here's a picture of the ugliness, just for you.

Not feeling the midsole changes on the Extra Butter's...The stripes are there for a reason because of the theme of the shoe, so I'd just keep em as is...just me tho

How is the sizing on the gel lyte iii I've never owened a pair I wear a size 13 in jordans an air max also kinda have wide feet so should I get a 13 or a 14?

How is the sizing on the gel lyte iii I've never owened a pair I wear a size 13 in jordans an air max also kinda have wide feet so should I get a 13 or a 14?
I'm the same size and you really just have to get the 13 and deal with it. There's no 13.5 like there is in Nikes and Jordans. And pretty much no collabs and only a few GRs come out in a 14. The 13 fits fine as far as comfort but just lace them loosely and let the tongues split and you're good.

Thanks a lot beansietime Most of my shoes are a 13 LeBron 9's are 14, LeBron 10, 11 are 13's. but I do wear all my shoes untied or tied very loose lol

so to those saying you like the guardians better then the vanquish i think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.  for one the "greenish" material looks to be the exact same material as the black material on the vanquish only a different color.  and two, the "faded camo" or "light camo" or whatever you want to call it looks to me like it is actually the same camo that is utilized on the vanquish only they put the "metal" mesh over all of it (basically the the same as the panel in the center of the logo and the two holes on the toes of the vanquish) 

could be wrong since i havent seen them in person but at this point i dont think i am.

also no one mentioned these?????:

Those PackerShoes are tight. Is this SneakerFreeker Mag? Think I might need to subscribe, the always have the exclusive pics and the insides scoop. :lol:

This 'leather' material is balls. I wore it to feel the fit, and I'm already getting the toe box indents you get on runners after wearing them a lot after 30 seconds of wear. Even the EB Copperheads with the softest of suede didn't do that til a few wears. Also don't get why Bait uses the standard midsole, EB uses the memory foam, but Bait collabs cost more. Dunno. Anyway, for anyone curious, these fit and feel like the Urb Camos, so they're pretty tight. Also these had a lot of weird stains. Here's a couple out of a few on the midsole. 

The toe boxes also had some glue stains on them, but my phone camera stopped working so I stopped taking pics. 

Price check on DS Mita x Asics GL3 Kirimomi Project? Bigger sizes 11-13

Specifically the black patent leather one with the blue sole.

Last edited:
My vanquishes are flawless. I feel bad for ya bro. I'm a big fan of them. I'm sure I'd feel differently if I got your pair.

Back
Top Bottom