Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Repped for those on feet. Looks like my money will be tied up in some of those in the upcoming months. Some crazy good GR colorways.

Give me these 3

has anyone ever heard if asics were going to retro the basketball shoe that had the same split tongue as the gel III, they came out the same time in the 90's as the running shoe, don't know the name

FYI, the Black/Red Gel Lyte III and Red/White Gel Saga are Women's releases for Valentine's Day in Women's sizing. Each upper features an impressed floral print on select panels, and the Gel Saga has a bit of glitter around the ankle tab.

IMO, the Brazil GLV will be a letdown following several solid GLV GRs next Spring. You'll see mesh and canvas toeboxes, and the return to nylon will be disappointing IMO. The other three GLV GRs are fantastic, though.

IDK what to think about these, I love the color scheme and the red wax laces, but not really feeling the white dots all over. WTH are they suppose to be?

from what i can read from the blurry text...it's supposed to be similar to "kasuri inspired textiles"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasuri

and as dalebah mentioned...i too wouldn't be surprised if it was from bait, simply because of the waxed laces. while rf/kith's thing is to offer rope laces, bait's thing is to offer waxed laces...haha...guess some shops like to do something with their respective collabs that are carried over from shoe to shoe (esp. shops that don't have specific colors associated with them)...

oh...and to further the likelihood of this potentially being a future bait collab, i think i did overhear one of the bait guys mention at the 6200 ft release that the gel lyte iii was going to be their next release...so...

Last edited:

FYI, the Black/Red Gel Lyte III and Red/White Gel Saga are Women's releases for Valentine's Day in Women's sizing. Each upper features an impressed floral print on select panels, and the Gel Saga has a bit of glitter around the ankle tab.

IMO, the Brazil GLV will be a letdown following several solid GLV GRs next Spring. You'll see mesh and canvas toeboxes, and the return to nylon will be disappointing IMO. The other three GLV GRs are fantastic, though.
Unfortunate. At least the nylon that Asics uses isn't as dry and scratchy as Saucony's.

Last edited:
Just seeing if anyone could help me with a price check on " woei x asics gel lyte iii ". I am looking to buy but need to know what's a fair price.

Thanks For your assistance

you can already see they like each other very much....just like the people that wear em! 
happy.gif

came in late because german customs are the slowest working people ON EARTH! ^^

Just seeing if anyone could help me with a price check on " woei x asics gel lyte iii ". I am looking to buy but need to know what's a fair price.

Thanks For your assistance
expect to pay 300-400 for them, the materials are awesome. also stay TTS.

you can already see they like each other very much....just like the people that wear em! :D
came in late because german customs are the slowest working people ON EARTH! ^^

you ordered them on RD and it took that long?

Back
Top Bottom