Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if they have any of the novem pack (saucony) left...that might be of some interest for you (i grabbed a pair of the distinct life ones myself yesterday). the vans otw exhibit/art upstairs was kind of cool to check out as well. can't say any of their other gr shoes (from any of the brands) really caught my attention, but i think they did have a small-medium selection of gr asics that you might like. their selection of shoes is honestly quite limited, they sell more apparel than anything really (not sure if you've been to their shop or not before). but hopefully some of their sponsors will pass out lots of free stuff (t-shirts and whatnot)...
Good look man. Thanks. That Saucony pack is fire. Might have to grab a pair on sat. 
I checked it out a couple times before. It was where i got my Navy/Orange GLIII's.
No GLV's huh?

After these Urban Camos im hibernating until mid Dec. 15, I just realized i've purchased 17 pairs of sneakers in the past 90 days. 16 of them are runners

Need to know something, where the rope laces are from? Are they included with the Gel Lyte or something?

No ****, Sherlock

I meant post a source, or an article

We have pictures and info for releases all the way up until like April 2014 already, so excuse me if I find it odd that I haven't heard anything about a release ONLY 4 months away

When was the last time you saw an inline Asics release just pop up out of the blue?
Wow dtb00201 - looks like I must be psychic. Official Christmas pack pictures now available. :tongue:

Not really my cup of tea, but I'll just leave this here.  Maybe someone in the know can chime in with some info for the people.

Size 8.5 in the tan + brown GL III available on nordstrom. all other sizes backordered til Nov. and based on my past experience with them, maybe iffy, as I've backordered with them twice and had both orders canceled.

Sneakersteal just posted that the grey/navy gl3s are $80 shipped with code "thankyou1617". There are still a bunch of sizes up

Perks- my thinking is that Asics is dropping some colorways based on different country's flags and kits for the World Cup next year. We've already seen the Brazil ones (which look great). Those could be a Portugal-esque colorway, and that White/Blue/Infrared pair could be France.

This is completely speculation by me though...

Perks- my thinking is that Asics is dropping some colorways based on different country's flags and kits for the World Cup next year. We've already seen the Brazil ones (which look great). Those could be a Portugal-esque colorway, and that White/Blue/Infrared pair could be France.

Sounds like a great educated guess to me.  The Brazil V's are definitely on my radar, loved those since day one.

WOW. S/O to Kicksdeals got me an black/tan 11.5 thru finishline with a $10 coupon...... MAKE ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAAAY

Haven't even thought of that! Such a concept would be awesome.

I think the red ones are Spain though, Portugal haven't even qualified yet and considering that Spain are reigning champs and Brazil are hosts they were the only two countries automatically qualified, so Asics could plan those colorways before any other

Christmas joints are better than the Valentine's imo

im feeling the opposite. the only turn off from the santas are the yellow/gold sock liner. the fact that these valentines have a mesh toe box, versus a nylon one, is a huge plus.

comes out to 90 pretty much, no free shipping meh 

sorry, i didnt bother to check the final price myself. it still a good deal though considering FTL in store is $85 plus tax and most (if not all) places online have them at $100 retail.

Haven't even thought of that! Such a concept would be awesome.

I think the red ones are Spain though, Portugal haven't even qualified yet and considering that Spain are reigning champs and Brazil are hosts they were the only two countries automatically qualified, so Asics could plan those colorways before any other
Yeah I feel you, I only thought Portugal because of the hints of green in the tiger stripe.

Back
Top Bottom