Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It takes 5 people to fix a damn bike 
roll.gif

Pairs will be available.

Hard to see but they commented 

"Pairs will be available in our webstore...the site (on our end) is down from the massive amount of traffic. We will let everyone know when the store is live. Thank you again."

Last edited:
Going out to grab a sandwich cause i'm starving! I'm sure that will increase the chances these will drop in the next 5 minutes!!  smh.... Thank me later.. lol

This mess is going to give the guys that already copped instore the chance to come home and cop another pair online. I'm sure it'll be my pair. Haha

wait. they arent sold out of all the sizes yet in the store? Or is there still a line?
Nope, they still have pairs but the line is still long. The 1 in 1 out that ol boy stated was true so thats why things are taking so long in-store. As far as online, idk what could be taking so long.

WOW! peep their last IG post comment. NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE TODAY! WILL NOTIFY AT LEAST 6 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF ONLINE DROP! What kind of s*** is that man. :smh:

Last edited:
They dropped the ball big time today. Now watch them drop them today online at some random time, pairs sell out & there is nothing they can do. :lol:

im so ******g mad now. thats some ********, ****!!!!!!!!! could have gotten 3 more hours of sleep. got me lookin like itachi with these bags under my eyes. hate on it.

WOW-

Due to the volume to the site the ASICS will not be available in our webstore today. We working to resolve the webstore and appreciate your efforts to pick up the shoes. We are equally disappointed. The webstore quantities/stock have not been altered. We will let everyone know when they are available in the upcoming days via mailing list/twitter/instagram/facebook at least 6 hours before they go live. Sorry and thank you again.

WOW-

Due to the volume to the site the ASICS will not be available in our webstore today. We working to resolve the webstore and appreciate your efforts to pick up the shoes. We are equally disappointed. The webstore quantities/stock have not been altered. We will let everyone know when they are available in the upcoming days via mailing list/twitter/instagram/facebook at least 6 hours before they go live. Sorry and thank you again.
Well this was a great way of wasting 3 hours of my life!  Ha ha ha

I really dig the muted and understated tones of the Saint Alfreds. They are clean and crazy versatile, easier to wear than the ECPs. Plus the beach inspiration is dope.

Back
Top Bottom