Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yeah, u can call me a hype or whatever but I swear these the greatest gel light 3s. probably just my personal taste but they definitely one of the best ever

WOW-

Due to the volume to the site the ASICS will not be available in our webstore today. We working to resolve the webstore and appreciate your efforts to pick up the shoes. We are equally disappointed. The webstore quantities/stock have not been altered. We will let everyone know when they are available in the upcoming days via mailing list/twitter/instagram/facebook at least 6 hours before they go live. Sorry and thank you again.
laugh.gif

well since i struck out on viotechs and we know what happened with the saint al's can anyone give me a price check on a pair of leather backs? ds and close to ds. im a big size too so if you copped them from a reseller any help would be appreciated.

They are clean

"clean" is not a good word for these, in fact, they look quite dirty... the blue is so dull, looks faded and aged, and the midsole doesn't even look vintage, it looks peed on...

i know the look they were going for, but i wouldn't call these "clean" at all...

just not my thang, and i'm quite sure no on foot pix will change my mind at all...

i really think a lot of people are just buying into the hype, but for those who really like these, i hope you get your pairs!

well since i struck out on viotechs and we know what happened with the saint al's can anyone give me a price check on a pair of leather backs? ds and close to ds. im a big size too so if you copped them from a reseller any help would be appreciated.

a lot 500+

I think for the St Alfred's they should've made the midsole white with sand speckles and used a more greenish color that matches the actual Lake Michigan water color more. Would've looked better to me.

^ yeah, a white midsole woulda made all the difference in these... or even light grey...

the suede's color is so dull it looks grey in a lot of pix tho... makes 'em look like a dirty ol' super beat pair of the grey nice kicks 2.0's...

Not feeling the st. Alfreds. Don't like the colorway and I have no idea what you want to wear these with!?

I think for the St Alfred's they should've made the midsole white with sand speckles and used a more greenish color that matches the actual Lake Michigan water color more. Would've looked better to me.
^ yeah, a white midsole woulda made all the difference in these... or even light grey...

the suede's color is so dull it looks grey in a lot of pix tho... makes 'em look like a dirty ol' super beat pair of the grey nice kicks 2.0's...
I agree..

Not feeling the st. Alfreds. Don't like the colorway and I have no idea what you want to wear these with!?

def an old man outfit... like, a hawaiian print shirt tucked into oversized sweat pants, gym shorts, or MJ jeans, type of style... :lol:

WOW-

Due to the volume to the site the ASICS will not be available in our webstore today. We working to resolve the webstore and appreciate your efforts to pick up the shoes. We are equally disappointed. The webstore quantities/stock have not been altered. We will let everyone know when they are available in the upcoming days via mailing list/twitter/instagram/facebook at least 6 hours before they go live. Sorry and thank you again.
Starting to sound like Jimmy Jazz with the Corks lol.

Last edited:
Really don't see the hype on the St Alfred's. Shoe is just so bland. I don't need flashy green, pink, purple, and/or rope laces to make it a great shoe, but these are just so blah. Don't know why that blue is so muted; some contrast would've done wonders and taken it from a 4 out of 10 to a perfect ten. Maybe that white midsole everyone is talking about, maybe splatter/speckles of aqua or white, and maybe a hit of white or another hit of blue on the toebox. Hope ya'll that wanted them get them.

pictures really don't do these justice I guess. if u saw the shoe in person the color scheme makes perfect sense. the brown midsole kinda blends with the light blue suede and brings it out. it's hard to explain but the colors all blend together. i think it's just different from what u expect from a gel lyte 3 which is what's throwing some of you. maybe this style is not for everybody but its definitely a dope shoe, it's conservative while still being unique

Those og sagas are fire. None on fleabay, how much do those go for or are these super limited.

Last edited:
found them sitting at a sneaker shop since the 1990s, not sure the exact year they were released but couldn't pass them up for $20

Pretty sure those sagas are from 93ish.

I had a black pair back in the day.

Pretty sweet pick up man. And they're probably wearable.

i tried them on a few times but there is some damage to the asics logo on the medial side on both shoes. more so a collectors item for me, sagas are my favorite asics model

That's a terrible pic of the STAs though. No way they look like that in person.

Although they are not for everyone I think they are getting a little too much hate. I will be running the white laces on these which I think helps give them some pop on an otherwise understated shoe.

Back
Top Bottom