Asics Love?!? Where is it?

[quote name="Billy Blue"]
Pretty happy with these at nearly half price.
[/quote]

Nice find!

Alvin came by to chill with me and the polar bears. I thought I'd never meet him.

Dont know if i will keep my alvins or not
I'm with you. Not to sure what I want to do. Honestly the pictures look great but underwhelmed when I peeped them. Maybe because their choked the hell up but it seems dull in the coloring. No pop in the colors I thought it would be! Those filters and pic editing are deceiving. I'll take the KFE Brazils anyday over these! Maybe use for trade bait, who knows.

looks like that pair destroyed someone's achilles

Haha yeah weird lining color choice but speaking of which, I HATE when that happens to me cuz it's never right off it's like mid-wear when you can't stop and take off the shoe and it just digs in more and hurts like a b.....

Just copped some winter blues for retail today and threw 3M/blue ropes on one to check the color.  A little light compared to the sole and lining, but gives them a nice pop compared to the laces they came with.  

Might have to put them up for sale if my order for Saucony x Offspring shadow 6000's goes through...

I see Mita GLIII's for way cheap all the time - Haven't managed to cross it off yet?
lol what can I say, life gets in the way sometimes. I'm currently trying to Reno my basement but I couldn't pass up the Alvins.

Edit: Plus I haven't been at this for very long and I'm in no hurry.

Last edited:
I'm with you. Not to sure what I want to do. Honestly the pictures look great but underwhelmed when I peeped them. Maybe because their choked the hell up but it seems dull in the coloring. No pop in the colors I thought it would be! Those filters and pic editing are deceiving. I'll take the KFE Brazils anyday over these! Maybe use for trade bait, who knows.
agreed exactly with everything you just said.

supposed cw coming in 2015. very clean imo, materials looking on point. 

10530688_10203540175616809_1556886853116816483_n.jpg

Last edited:
Coming from a Nike/JB sneaker collector I just made the switch to Asics/Puma/NB Collabs and I have to say these brands are straight
pimp.gif
 I know I have missed out on a lot of nice releases the past few years but I intend to pick up some of the older releases within the next few months or so. I dig the Collabs and the quality on these joints are top notch!

Back
Top Bottom