Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Am I the only one that doesn't buy the "Friends and Family" conspiracy with RF? If he wanted to supply his friends and family, why put them online and tell them to get it there when you control production-distribution? I think it's purely a result of high sodium levels. I've been able to buy every pair I've wanted online, since Salmon Toes and I ain't related to Ronnie.
The way Jordan's release/the culture of camping and all the other ******* that comes with GR's makes me appreciate how RF releases work. Just my 2 cents of course.
you're probably the only one.  you've really copped every pair online?  I wish i had your skills

yep, woke up this morning, still salty. like Jaso said, mainly because i didnt even have a chance. i also realized this is the first Kith release that i have ever missed which might be contributing to why im so mad. i might get them eventually but if not oh well. thats the glory of this hobby, theres always another pair...
thought there was going to be a wider announced release... no?

you're probably the only one.  you've really copped every pair online?  I wish i had your skills

Salmon Toes x2, Super Reds, Steel Blues, Salmon Soles, Total Eclipses x2, Caviars, the yellow/black GL III's.....whatever came out in between these like the Rose Golds, Leatherbacks, I skipped for one reason or another(regret).

what does that even mean? i saw that he tweeted so i went on the website and bought them.... wasn't that hard at all.

i did see that they were going to have an announced wider release. "smh" why man?

this right here?, cause from what everyone else saw and what is posted on their site they are saying they are sold out as in DONE...

Last edited:
Say what you want this release was shady...they were selling pairs without informing anyone. Someone called to ask about them because it seemed like people were trolling about the in store release. Kith employee flat out said he has no idea and 10mins later it was on blog already sold out. I have no problem with them posting the random drop but advertising it after the word spread and not staying true to their word was disrespectful to their clienteles. They shouldnt have sold anything until they posted that blog entry. It was two hours to late.

Salmon Toes x2, Super Reds, Steel Blues, Salmon Soles, Total Eclipses x2, Caviars, the yellow/black GL III's.....whatever came out in between these like the Rose Golds, Leatherbacks, I skipped for one reason or another(regret).

You should be playing the lottery rather than wasting your time buying RF collabs...lol Good for you though I have been unlucky anytime I tried.

Last edited:
nobody is "cursing" him. were are just all saying how botched of a "release" this was. your point is moot..

if you had not been able to get a pair your telling me you wouldnt feel the same?...

exactly.

Last edited:
I was a little salty about the Ross golds and leatherbacks but I'm not gonna dwell on missing them. However I do see your point. I guess I'm just attempting to give out some faith that his releases are attainable. I'm not a reseller either.

nobody is "cursing" him. were are just all saying how botched of a "release" this was. your point is moot..

if you had not been able to get a pair your telling me you wouldnt feel the same?...

exactly.
I hate you all

yep, i cant wait until ronnie has a two month old. we'll see how many "kithstrikes" he'll post at 12am est then. a**hole.

...also pissed because i fell asleep literally two minutes before the tweet...

then i kicked my cat across the room when i saw that tweet at 7am, smh...
F**K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!(ronnie)

Oh.

Last edited:
Bottom line is people are angry because this release hasn't been like any others he has done. Generally, he has done a KithStrike and then the normal release online a few days later at 11AM eastern time on top of the obvious in-store release. Who knows, maybe there could be a wider online release, but as of now we have no idea. In my opinion, it totally makes sense why people are a little incensed.

Actually if

exactly.
would I be angry that I didn't get a pair? Perhaps. Idk this is my first RF collab shoe so I honestly am not connected to the whole hype process when it comes to it.

I just found it funny that people are actually saying eff Ronnie fieg as if he is the hipster version of gentry or something.

Maybe I would understand a bit more if you elaborated on what you mean the release was botched.

My statement was not to disrespect or rustle jimmies

Just a pure observation that people would still cop if these released widely despite claiming RF can die or he sold his fans out or whatever.

Ronnie fieg is a dude who creates colors of set models

obviously sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet.

yes i said i was mad cause i had i legitimate reason to be at the time.

the "fuse you"(hence the "") was a joke out of anger. but you know me right? i never said i wouldnt buy anything of his again did I?

please feel free to qoute this in the future..

Last edited:
obviously sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet.

yes i said i was mad cause i had i legitimate reason to be at the time.

the "fuse you"(hence the "") was a joke out of anger. but you know me right? i never said i wouldnt buy anything of his again did I?

please feel free to qoute this in the future..
But my original statement wasn't eem directed towards u though

Back
Top Bottom