Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My pair shipped :smokin . I had a hunch to go to kith in the AM at 11 but i wanted to sleep more :lol: . By the time dude tweeted my boys got there 20 mins after and they were gone :rofl:

I actually like these better than his recent releases. Sucks if Kith don't offer an online purchase. Oh well will wait for the asics spring fall line ups.

Exactly what more people need to do, resellers exist cause we pay em.  But that is easier said then done, its a part of the game wether people like or not.

Good looking out esta, one of my friends grabbed the 7 you had. Appreciate that you sold them for cost.

Done sweating RF releases. If I find em, I find em. I'm a NY native about 40 minutes from the city, even if I was home, I would've probably missed out by the time I got there. I'm pursuing my Master's degree out of state Ronnie, I don't have time to follow your twitter 24/7 for a pair of shoes.

I feel this is a real slap to the face for a lot of his country-wide and even NY fans that couldn't make it out... I may be speaking a bit too soon, maybe he will release them online later on. But honestly, when has this guy done something nice for his fans in recent memory?

It's one thing to miss out on an online release. It's another to completely ignore 99% of his fan base and cater to jobless resellers and kids in NYC. I'm salty that I didn't even have a chance.

especially this:

Just Us refers to Ronnie, Kith and resellers.

Amen.

Lol just reading through all of this seems so saddening.  I was lucky enough to pick up a size 11.  Turned on my phone right as he tweeted and just went nuts on the website.  I think it's all based on luck honestly.  I tore my ACL and MCL that same day so getting the high risks lightened up the mood somewhat :smile:.  I doubt he'll release them again online, but congratz to those that copped and hopefully those who want will get good prices.

Lol just reading through all of this seems so saddening.  I was lucky enough to pick up a size 11.  Turned on my phone right as he tweeted and just went nuts on the website.  I think it's all based on luck honestly.  I tore my ACL and MCL that same day so getting the high risks lightened up the mood somewhat :smile:.  I doubt he'll release them again online, but congratz to those that copped and hopefully those who want will get good prices.

The link was up since Mon. evening (like the title etc) so i knew they where going drop between mon-wed .......had my computer and phone ready and trippled up.

I'm new to Asics and I'm not able to try on any Asics model since there is no their retailers here. Can someone give me an advice in Gel lyte III sizing? I know this question was asked here already but I'm still not sure which size to get. I'm sz 7.5 lengthwise in AM1 and AM90, but them both run narrow cos I have wide forefoot so sz 8 fits good. Also I'm sz 8 in Foamposite one, 8.5 in regular LeBron 9, 8 in AJ XI (feels narrow in toes area, probably 8.5 would be better), 8 in NB 373 and 574. Which size need I get in Gel lyte III - 8 or even 8.5? Thanks in advance.

Yea I know the coming soon slot was up until the 18th where he tweeted like whatever he did. If you went on your phone you could see the high risks but couldn't log in, since nobody without a job there probably has an account. The ironic thing is that I looked at my phone the exact instance he tweeted. Too lucky

yep, woke up this morning, still salty. like Jaso said, mainly because i didnt even have a chance. i also realized this is the first Kith release that i have ever missed which might be contributing to why im so mad. i might get them eventually but if not oh well. thats the glory of this hobby, theres always another pair...

Not sure if this was actually resolved a page or two ago, but these definitely come with red rope laces..

Am I the only one that doesn't buy the "Friends and Family" conspiracy with RF? If he wanted to supply his friends and family, why put them online and tell them to get it there when you control production-distribution? I think it's purely a result of high sodium levels. I've been able to buy every pair I've wanted online, since Salmon Toes and I ain't related to Ronnie.
The way Jordan's release/the culture of camping and all the other ******* that comes with GR's makes me appreciate how RF releases work. Just my 2 cents of course.

Back
Top Bottom