Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^ that picture of the brazils is an example of the use of filter to sell the shoe. Then you get stuck with the boring shoe when you get it.

I'd be pissed if Bait didn't give me my socks, Not that i care or will wear the socks with my nippons. But I won the raffle on the first day and I paid quick, the contest says that you get a pair of limited edition matching socks. How are people reserving and buying the socks in store DAYS after the raffle but the people who paid for the winning raffle get shafted out of the socks. They should've had a set amount of socks on the side just for the raffle winners. I would give Bait a piece of my mind. 

Just got my nippons in today...gotta unfortunately agree that they are a lot different then in pics. Just not as vibrant as I would like. Also sucks that mine didnt come with socks 
mean.gif
 I guess the supplies didnt last

If any NT fam need a alley oop on a 10.5 PM me
But yeah, bait is fired. Never again... first Lagoons, then these. 
mean.gif

On the fence with the brazils too cos of the toebox. If they looked matte or even mesh, i'd cop em instantly.

the color difference is pretty severe. i was let down. but honestly, they aren't that bad. they look better on. the nippon material is very soft so these are really comfortable. 

i hate the wax laces bait throws in. 

the socks that they came with look terrible with the shoes. too much dot action for my taste. 

the vanquishes are probably the best in the pack. I've worn them more than the guardians and will probably wear them more than these. meh pack overall. not bad shoes though. 

the color difference is pretty severe. i was let down. but honestly, they aren't that bad. they look better on. the nippon material is very soft so these are really comfortable. 
the socks that they came with look terrible with the shoes. too much dot action for my taste. 
the vanquishes are probably the best in the pack. I've worn them more than the guardians and will probably wear them more than these. meh pack overall. not bad shoes though. 

I still think they look nice. would've been nicer if the material was prem suede and a darker navy blue. mine are at home waiting for me. the pix that surfaced lowered my expectations but the nippons are def unique.

Threw the ECP Miami rope laces on them. Aren't too bad. Ever since these, they had me constant checking Nordstrom.

close up quality shots. the material is actually soft. not sure how I feel about them now that I have them in hand.

How do you gel sagas fit compared to GL3 and GLV's. You think its safe to go TTS or .5 down. Also, what do you think is a good price for a pair of kill bills? Appreciate it

Nippons def look duller now that personal photos are being posted.

Bait still hasn't shipped my bundle. Says the status is "picking" on the site when I log in. They told me it would ship Monday.

Starting to regret dropping that $500......

Also, I sold my Guardians for $210 on eBay. Was actually shocked.

Since I got the bundle I sold the pair I got from the original release.

Nippons def look duller now that personal photos are being posted.

Bait still hasn't shipped my bundle. Says the status is "picking" on the site when I log in. They told me it would ship Monday.

Starting to regret dropping that $500......
I second that motion...my bundle hasnt shipped yet either. I actually just want to cancel them at this point.

Would somebody with the Nippons in hand post a photo of them with white laces?? Would be most appreciated! I think they just might look waaay better.

These pants looks incredible. What are they?

Back
Top Bottom