Asics Love?!? Where is it?

my nippons look nonthing like that pic when the sunlight hit them they look awsome
pimp.gif

yeah not sure why everyone's fretting with that pic. It's in a dark room, with an LED flash, and an iphone cam. White balance is gonna be off, and everything is gonna look dull.

it's weird seeing these brazil's getting beasted on when they have the nylon toe box... cuz that's usually a big reason why so many people pass on asics GR's...

i don't personally mind the nylon usually, cuz it's comfortable and doesn't crease... the only time i don't like it is when it's super shiny, which seems to be based on what color it is (these brazil's green nylon looks super shiny to me, so i'm on the fence about them)...

it's just crazy cuz i consider grey ARC's to be the best GL3 of all time, and i've seen new jacks try to hate on them simply cuz they have a nylon toe box (which is light grey, and not shiny at all)...

Regardless of how pics may seem, I always gotta give the benefit of the doubt and see them for myself in person. That being said, that "Picking" on the status update is driving me nuts..if the Nippons end up disappointing me, I don't mind just keeping the Guardians

Grabbed the BraIl from Ubiq. Been in the fence since copping both cove and mint but seems like this may be one of the last shots at retail with the way beasts have been jumping on them as stated above.

on the fence with the brazil glV, can easily walk into UNDFTD and get them but just dont know. I know as soon as I pass on them I will regret it..

on the fence with the brazil glV, can easily walk into UNDFTD and get them but just dont know. I know as soon as I pass on them I will regret it..
if you can return them and get ur money back, nothing to worry about. thats how i always thought of it.

Thats how it is when a dope shoe come out just pull the trigger cause they gonna sell out quick
eek.gif

UNDFTD had size 13 in the GL V Brazil but sold out. Just glad to find out there are size 13 pairs

jwolfe jwolfe Is the mesh tongue on the "Grape" GL III stiff like the grey/navy colorway that released last year?

The quality was terrible on those.

You know all this over filtering and manipulating of photos to make a product look "different" from the actual product is pissing me off. That's some real ******** right there. 
Agree with you 100%. All this false advertising is ********. These shoe boutiques know that most of their sales are online anyway so they take advantage by making the pics look super nice, but in the end leaving a bunch of customers unsatisfied with their purchase. 

Back
Top Bottom