Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pics with the other olive alternate lace. Didn't realize they came with two alternate colors.

ibyJ0vxbtPCvUY.jpg

ioN0AVtCH9FVB.jpg

Thanks for the link again @DopeandDapper

Enjoy the pics @raffihxxx :nthat:

Last edited:
some1 school me real quick.... can you build a custom asics? or is this customized by a person?
if by asics... what is the link? cost? thanks...

got my packers in...

for people curious of the fit: kind of narrow like the GLV, but not as tight. I would go TTS unless your in-between sized, then go with the smaller. my 11 is a little big and could go for a 10.5. 

enjoy 
glasses.gif
these are all great photos and wow im really surprised i like these a lot. great shoes 

these are all great photos and wow im really surprised i like these a lot. great shoes 
thanks dude. i was surprised by them. i thought the inspiration behind them was awesome so i had to pick them. i wasn't sure if was going want to keep them. they're great and i love kayano now. can't wait for the rest of the pack. 

Really need to grab a pair of Asics soon. Mad I could't get the brick and mortar pack (II's and III's) but I heard they are gonna release a lot of Gel Lyte III's this year so I'm looking forward to that. 

some1 school me real quick.... can you build a custom asics? or is this customized by a person?
if by asics... what is the link? cost? thanks...
They're just a concept colorway by @well_put on IG.  

Hey guys just wanna ask. I just copped rf flamingo pass as ds with all laces and everything 3 days ago for 390$ including international shipping, do you think its a goood price?
Thanks

I could be wrong but I thought they were going 400 DS
Shpping to here i think gonna cost around 45 to 60$ so for the shoes only gonna cpst 345 if the postage 45 hehe
I think im having a good deal hehehe

Next target : Knicks and miami :D

I have a deadstock pair of only in soho saucony. Is it a even trade for flamingos asic or the miami ecp asic?????

Last edited:
Had to part ways with my ECP and STAs because they were getting too tight for my liking.

Miss them everyday [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Had to part ways with my ECP and STAs because they were getting too tight for my liking.

Miss them everyday [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Yeah, the STAs are my grail.  They are very hard to find for reasonable prices.  I continue the search....

Back
Top Bottom