Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did anybody order the Packer x Asics Kayano trainers?! I may have only seen 3 posts about them since they dropped. I missed the drop on Packer but definitely need a pair in my collection. Where are the pics!?! 
nerd.gif
Mine will be here Wednesday. 

I really like the Guardians. I had low expectations. They are a million times better than the first pair imo. I love the chrome look and the orange is a great complement.

My latest picks up! Loving the metal mesh on the Guardians. But it is gonna crease badly when it's UNDS. 

I need these already... Pretty sure these were due to come in January...
sick.gif
I pre-ordered these like at the start of January, still haven't heard anything from the site I ordered them from. Turn up to university last week and some dude is rocking them, he said he ordered them the previous day and they arrived that day. Had me fuming.

Can someone direct me where to get rope laces besides rope laces supply please? I thought some place had them for 5.99 shipped but can't remember where for the life of me...

LACE SWAP!!

Idk what those like speckles are in the picture or how they got there, but I like it lol

LACE SWAP!!

Idk what those like speckles are in the picture or how they got there, but I like it lol
These GLV GRs are lookin nicer and nicer

And for the copperhead restock they will be in new arrivals? Owe my cousin a favor and this is it [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I mean like kith ppl camp in the new arrivals sections. Would this be the same?
I've never ordered off of them and I'm going to pass on it again. But if I were, yeah I'd probably just try to refresh the new releases. Got the message off the tweet feed.

They only had 12 pairs so its  1ish pair per size. I checked out in like 2 seconds and was sold out of sz11

Last edited:
Well, that was fun... I managed to cop size 8.5 cottonmouths yesterday, but there were probably a lot less people interested in those. Wanted copperheads more, but 1/2 ain't bad.

To me, these don't even crease.

They obviously crease when you walk, but once standing still or the shoe off your foot the toe box has no creasing from wear.

if your on the fence, trust me, grab them and you will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm extremely happy with the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom