Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not feeling these joints at all after seeing more pics of them. If I get a link I'll let you guys know and the first person to PM me will get it. I either registered for a 10.5 or an 11. Can't remember.

On a brighter note my 3 Lies should be in tomorrow :smokin

They do look good with the orange laces in them IMO

However I am gonna pass. Wire toebox is gonna look terrible after some wears. Plus $160+ after tax is no bueno

PM me if you need a 9.5 link

They do look good with the orange laces in them IMO

However I am gonna pass. Wire toebox is gonna look terrible after some wears. Plus $160+ after tax is no bueno

PM me if you need a 9.5 link
Hey Docster, 

If you still have the 9.5 link, I'll take it.  I've reached my daily limit of PMs, hence not being able to PM you.  Repped in advance.  

I'm so torn on the Guardians! I loved them at first and was really looking forward to them until the metal mesh part was confirmed. I don't think it looks bad. I just think its going to crease and look really bad over time... Part of me wants to just grab them and see how they are in person or else I may regret not using my link. I've never had this sort of love/hate with a shoe. Usually it's pretty much a go or no immediately :/
metal mesh looks **** after a while?..never owned a pair(got the 2 sneakerfreaker x adidas torsions though before christmas..that have metal mesh..hm..)

Those Baits are :x
Asics is saving me a lot of money with these releases. Only pair really worth it IMO is the white/fairy(firey) red GL5.

Question, is there a particular name for an all grey color suede Lyte III I can buy online? The Ronnie Fieg designed shoes are crazy expensive. I liked the Flamingos.

Question, is there a particular name for an all grey color suede Lyte III I can buy online? The Ronnie Fieg designed shoes are crazy expensive. I liked the Flamingos.
Not really....

you could try and grab the mortars from the HAL pack. 

those are all grey.

But there arent any GR all grey GL3s

Not really....

you could try and grab the mortars from the HAL pack. 

those are all grey.

But there arent any GR all grey GL3s
28909802_004_b

They might be talking about these.

Back
Top Bottom