Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow, Urban Outfitters with the clutch drop. Urban Camo's only $80. 
nthat.gif
Please....Nothing can beat this from 6pm

Please....Nothing can beat this from 6pm

this.

i really can't believe i landed those for that price last night...

i don't quite understand why they were so cheap, while all their other GL3's (and GT2's) are not that cheap (and the UC's are more popular)...

Last edited:
this.

i really can't believe i landed those for that price last night...

i don't quite understand why they were so cheap, while all their other GL3's (and GT2's) are not that cheap (and the UC's are more popular)...

6pm always does big price drops when they have limited sizes left. They don't believe in hype.

I knew that the urban camos couple weeks ago on urban outifters site were all the holiday pack ones.

I luckily called last night to complain again, they are shipping the urban camos and refunding me my $10 bucks they over charged me.

I'm guessing maybe the Urban camos are B grade thus that prices. Sti authentic but maybe lower quality. Just a guess.

damn just realized urban outfitters has free shipping to canada on those UC's 

whats the probability they restock?

not sure how much she really knows but urban outfitters oline support says theyll be restocking UC's in 2-3 weeks

pretty sure she came up with that number off the top of her head lol

Chill. I wasnt asking for an offer. I just wanted to know where I can maybe get them ( or ropes looking like them ).

I am from Gemany and the rope-hype hasnt arrived here yet. They're just looking good in the Neons so Im asking. 

I didnt know that its not allowed on NT, sorry for that.  

I just got my Silver Knight's in...They are insane. Might be one of my favorite releases of the year. 

The suede material isn't the greatest, but the 3M job and the rest of the colors on the shoe are phenomenal. The 3M even looks gorgeous when a little natural light hits it, which I can't say is the case for a lot of shoes with heavy 3M. Gonna upload on feet pics sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom