Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn sorry man. 
ohwell.gif

i really like the baits, but that white netting killed it for me. it can probably be cut out i assume.

need some advice

i put in an offer for those hanon wildcat ii's, dude accepted ffer then said no after but he cannot cancel my transaction without me accepting it

after i asked for an expanation he said

"ill ship it to you ...but it has to be through paypal . for 272 and we have deal . cancel the transaction and Ill send you an invoice through paypal . ill use the money saved from ebay fees to pay for shipping to canada. how does that sound"

bbut once i cancel, he has no obligation to sell me anything. what is best course of action

need some advice

i put in an offer for those hanon wildcat ii's, dude accepted ffer then said no after but he cannot cancel my transaction without me accepting it

"ill ship it to you ...but it has to be through paypal . for 272 and we have deal . cancel the transaction and Ill send you an invoice through paypal . ill use the money saved from ebay fees to pay for shipping to canada. how does that sound"

bbut once i cancel, he has no obligation to sell me anything. what is best course of action

i would report him to ebay so they can mark him as a bad seller. he cannot renegotiate terms after accepting it without any consequences.

damn i wanted those black and tans but site does not ship to canada

whats new

damn it im actually pretty pissed about that...ebay and the few canadian retailers with thse gliii's are charging double what 6pm is
Ebay recently added a "ship anywhere" feature where you can ship your goods to a distro center and they'll handle the rest - its a default option and he may not have realized this. Either he doesn't want to mess with the ditro option or he didn't realize the change. Either way an honest mistake. 

Last edited:

Ebay recently added a "ship anywhere" feature where you can ship your goods to a distro center and they'll handle the rest - its a default option and he may not have realized this. Either he doesn't want to mess with the ditro option or he didn't realize the change. Either way an honest mistake. 
those black and tans were from a website..i was talking the hanon wildcat iis

anyway im weighing my options

dont wanna cancel transaction and get screwed over..

lets say he sends me the invoice, is that legally binding? is he obligated to sell them to me?

it is legally binding if you pay and he doesn't send the shoes. but i wouldn't pay upfront and wait for him not to send you the shoes. i would just call ebay and tell them your situation and ask for their advice.

or just threaten the seller that if you pay him through ebay and you don't send the shoes that you will report him and you'll leave negative feedback.

i wouldn't let him get away with it by agreeing to cancel the transaction. he'd get off free from not having to sell the shoes to you after agreeing to it.

lets say he sends me the invoice, is that legally binding? is he obligated to sell them to me?

It's legally binding that he either sell them to you or refund you. once you are made whole with a refund though you're out of luck on getting the shoes.

Maybe he didn't realize how much shipping would be... Not every seller is an *** hole.

It's legally binding that he either sell them to you or refund you. once you are made whole with a refund though you're out of luck on getting the shoes.
yeah

id force the sale but hes got that ******** precalculated import/tax charges (global shipping program)  which would push the shoes up to 370 which they just arent worth IMO

Maybe he didn't realize how much shipping would be... Not every seller is an *** hole.
yea man i think im just gonna cancel it out of goodwill

if hes a good guy and follows thru, cool. if not, i took an L on a pair of shoes i really wanted

ill live

its just not in my nature, even if he is an *******

Last edited:
need some advice

i would report him to ebay so they can mark him as a bad seller. he cannot renegotiate terms after accepting it without any consequences.

thats a bit extreme right off the bat

i do transactions from ebay to paypal invoice all the time. it usually saves me and the buyer money. just make sure that he is VERY specific in the invoice. that means including an exact description of the shoe, shipping method, and when he is going to ship. youre protected with paypal, so worse comes to worst, you can file a claim and youll get your money back. its up to you. if he has good rep (and enough of it) then i dont see why he would take the chance of messing that up and screwing you over.

Back
Top Bottom