Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if anyone cares... he tweeted this "Rereleasing one of the best Asics GR's to date. Keep your eyes open for these"

um, didnt every other store that had those release them like six months ago? i know Bsox gottem back in the spring. ill pass, ive said before that most asics GRs do nothing for me, rope laces are dope tho...

Last edited:
lol i remember everyone with those pairs complaining how awful they smelled.
hope he charges retail at least. would be messed up if adding his rope laces and the hype warrants a markup.
a lot of people want them though, i remember a lot of people held hope US stockists would get them, and very few did. the usual asics spots we knew about didn't get them at all. only the usual overseas shops.

^^ Haha they do smell pretty bad. Very odd. Glad that he decided to release them though so more people can get their hands on them.

i just saw them $120, not bad i guess. that was the same price packer sold them on their "deadstock" consignment shop. i guess it's hard to say what retail is since it was an intl release.

How's the sizing on the GL3's? I'm usually a 9.5 in Jordans and a 10 in Kobe's. What should I go with in these?

They run narrow so it depends on your comfort. Sizing up will not be noticable to your feet.

Rope laces and a QS and instant profit...:smh:

People wanted these way before the kithsrike though. I kept holding out, hoping for a US release, but of course Asics dropped the ball. They don't take care of the US consumer at all.

About to buy a pair of Ronnie Fieg Neptunes, I've looked through this thread but just wondering what everybody's opinion was on the shoe? What I mean is the people who have them, how are they? Quality? Comfort? Sizing? 

Thanks. 
I'll post up some close shots for you....got a DS pair..I consider them my favorite pair and I've have a hard breaking em out. 

I posted the pics because I noticed how Ronnie Fieg's gallery shots are edited and the actual color is usually lighter than advertised. I'm a 9.5 in Salmon Toes but a 9 in these(for more reference, I'm a 10 in Jordan 11's, 9 in 7's). Very comfortable...one thing you can always count on with RF collabs is comfort considering the better materials used. Hope that answers some questions. 

Last edited:
I grabbed a pair earlier. Wanted them since they dropped overseas, but didn't want to bite the bullet on that overseas pricing. Glad to finally get them.

Managed to grab 2 pairs of the 'Caviars' for my boys...they definitely didn't sell quick either. 

^^ damn. these look pretty tight...but was hoping for some salmon toes since he posted a random teaser pic about a week ago.

RF bust a rerelease of salmon toes w/ some salmon rope laces! seems like rope laces are the latest trend for GL3s.

Back
Top Bottom