Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those mortars are growing on me.  i'ma suck for a clean gl3 but still wanna find the emerald cw from earlier this year so we'll see.

those mortars are growing on me.  i'ma suck for a clean gl3 but still wanna find the emerald cw from earlier this year so we'll see.
BRICKS would be the dopeness if it had a suede or mesh toebox, but that nylon is killing it for me.

*edited a correction.

Last edited:

Mortars would be the dopeness if it had a suede or mesh toebox, but that nylon is killing it for me.
umm, it HAS a suede toe-box. not sure what pic you're looking at, but that's a buttery and perforated suede toe-box. lol. homie in your post even clarifies mentioning them as the gel 3s so I don't know what nylon you're referring to. i still want to know what the hold-up is with this release. the good thing is that high and lows aren't that hard to attain.

The collabs actually come with bad production. Better materials? Yes Better output? No
Ronnie asics used to come with the ugliest glue stains. I think for the neptunes you had to hit the lottery for a flawless pair.

Mortars would be the dopeness if it had a suede or mesh toebox, but that nylon is killing it for me.
i'll prolly go see 'em in person. something tells me i can get to bodega when these come out and take a look first. but i feel ya, i'm not sure how it's gonna look in person.

ok now that makes so much more sense. i just thought i was crazy... edit.

Last edited:
umm, it HAS a suede toe-box. not sure what pic you're looking at, but that's a buttery and perforated suede toe-box. lol. homie in your post even clarifies mentioning them as the gel 3s so I don't know what nylon you're referring to. i still want to know what the hold-up is with this release. the good thing is that high and lows aren't that hard to attain.
My bad. Totally thought he was referring to the Brick GT-II. I love the GL3s since it does have that suede toebox, but that nylon on the GT-IIs is pushing me away.

^ nice pick up! those are the only GR gl3 im tempted to get right now. i love the colorway in some pics but not so much in others..

asics gel lyte 3
these are nice, suede is not that awesome
but damn that orange is sweet in person

Weirdest thing ever happend! I stopped by my local sneaker store today, and then I see a the old release of the SNS x Asics, the grey ones. Only one pair in stock, and I got it! 

Was able to pick up a pair of the Foot Patrols for $210 shipped. Patience pays off sometimes...excited to see them in person.

Was able to pick up a pair of the Foot Patrols for $210 shipped. Patience pays off sometimes...excited to see them in person.

I know it's cliche to say this, but the Foot Patrols really does look better in person. I wear mine with camel laces and I love it.

Well if End got them I'm sure we'll be seeing a wider release soon.

On another note, the Asics New York store is disappointing. Not a pair of Classics in the store.
Yeh I was there last week...the one in Manhattan near Times Square?

Me and my girl were walking by and she's like...c'mon I know you wanna go in there (she knows me too well, lol). Walked in...took one look at their kicks, did a 180 and walked out. 
roll.gif

Yeh I was there last week...the one in Manhattan near Times Square?

Me and my girl were walking by and she's like...c'mon I know you wanna go in there (she knows me too well, lol). Walked in...took one look at their kicks, did a 180 and walked out. 
roll.gif
Yup. I accidentally walked by it on the way back to Grand Central after they were closed one night. Peeped through the window and crossed that shop of the to-do list for the next day.

That was quick.
My size wasn't even up on the site. Doesn't look like the GT-IIs ever went up, though. SC posted the story, but no link to the actual product page, and you can't access either from a search on End's site.

My size wasn't even up on the site. Doesn't look like the GT-IIs ever went up, though. SC posted the story, but no link to the actual product page, and you can't access either from a search on End's site.

i was on both product pages...tried to add to cart but said sold out. now the product pages are gone. that was fast...

Back
Top Bottom