Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyways, really wish those HALs didn't get pushed back. Those GL3s are much needed.

Nice pics Verysteri!! Yea, those Slam Jams should be very tough. I hope they break it up by using some suede or nubuck.

And no need for PMs.. He knows he is lame.. Hate I gave him any of the eShine he has gotten thus far.
I apologize for my part in the shenanigans.

I saw a pic of some Grey/Green Asics yesterday

Those are sick IMO

Last edited:
a little something for the fans that just don't have last month's runners.
afew-koi-klub-asics-gel-lyte-iii-reworked-2.jpeg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-afew-koiklub-reworked-new-images-5.jpg

p.s. these are only a few months old. will wait for the quick google searches and posts saying they knew about them :smh:

Last edited:
[Everyone bickering here had better knock it off or you're getting tossed from this thread.]

Last edited by a moderator:
^agreed, the gt2s i could live without but those threes are clean.
The GT2s look nice, but I already have the Super Reds, which I think look similar but are much nicer.

FTE- Those grey/lime GL3s look nice, and seem to have good quality materials. Must be a collab...

Antidote- Not to give in to what you are trying to accomplish, but I remember talk about those Afew GL3s, and seeing pics of how they were made, but then never heard anything else. Did they ever release?

Last edited:
^agreed, the gt2s i could live without but those threes are clean.
The GT2s look nice, but I already have the Super Reds, which I think look similar but are much nicer.

FTE- Those grey/lime GL3s look nice, and seem to have good quality materials. Must be a collab...

Antidote- Not to give in to what you are trying to accomplish, but I remember talk about those Alife GL3s, and seeing pics of how they were made, but then never heard anything else. Did they ever release?
they were released in very limited #s in Düsseldorf. not sure if they went past that as I've only seen 1 person with them and he's a heavy hitter. I think he paid a lot ad opposed to using his connects. definitely a quality, hand-made shoe.

Antidote- Not to give in to what you are trying to accomplish, but I remember talk about those Alife GL3s, and seeing pics of how they were made, but then never heard anything else. Did they ever release?
I can't do it with a nylon toebox. Kills the look of the shoe, IMO. A suede or mesh replacing all the nylon would make it significantly better.

The things I would do for a pair of Super Red 2.0s...

^ thats my issue with the hal gt2s as well, the mesh toe cap is what is making me pass. for me it has to be a strong colorway to overlook a mesh toecap on asics..

the afew/koi klub is a hand made custom job, one of one. i posted about it on another site several months ago (i cant link it because NT censors it). didn't post on NT because non-nike threads weren't really as active as they are now.
not exactly sure why or who youre trying to impress but the act is getting old. some idiots got booted from the NB thread and id hate to see any enthusiasts lose out here as well, so cool it already.

Last edited:
I'm highly upset. Ultra marines worn once sold for $150.00 BIN through eBay. Steal of the year. Smh!!! The day I don't check eBay because I was In class in the basement with no service these get sold.

lol ive been tempted to undercut the winner of a steal i slept on by offering the seller a little extra $. never did it though. instead i ask what else they have for sale. you can usually score good deals if the alert buyer hasn't already cleaned house.
i hate when people actually do score a steal and then get hit up with a lame excuse on why the seller cant follow through with the sale.

not that i dont agree it was a steal based on market value, but so sad for enthusiasts it is a steal even after it's worn and $40 more than retail.
was great when he was selling on davidz and you could grab two pairs with ease and getting the 2nd pair was more about qualifying for free shipping than for reselling. now it's all about resale.

Got my pair of Total Eclipse delivered today and to be honest, with the stock black laces being the first laces you see since they're factory laced like that, out the box they were a little underwhelming. The red / black cord laces totally make a difference and totally give the shoe it's look. Dunno how I feel about the other red laces in them either. Leather has a nice feel to it though.

I dunno. The Blueberries are still my joints as far as the last few GLIII's I've gotten my grubby paws on.

How do the Gels fit? TTS? I'm currently looking for a pair of Eclipses in size 8.5 and not having much luck, but I've found a few 8s. Just wondering if I could go down half a size and still stay comfortable. I've never own a pair of Asics before. Thanks.

Like KD/Lebron/Kobe narrow? Because I have a pretty wide foot, and I have to wear a size 9 in all three of those. But in Nike/New Balance I wear 8.5.

Last edited:
i mean my size fits me snug but they're fine. going half a size up feels alright. they're not so narrow that they're uncomfortable, but they're "lyte" so they're pretty trim

Back
Top Bottom