Asics Love?!? Where is it?

this... If I'm lucky, I get to wear 3-4 pairs a week. In most cases, it's more like 1-2 because of work.

I think about selling a good majority of my shoes, but then it gets difficult figuring out what I want to let go of.

It's nice to have a good variety of shoes to chose from, but it can also be a pain in the ***.

QFT ... while i can wear sneakers to my job jts still difficult to decide what i want to wear that day. For a while it took me 10 minutes to decide, i would stand in front of the shoe closet because the weather/shoe determined my outfit lol not my outfit determining the shoe.

Ive sold 9 pairs in september and that was hard letting them go but i needed new tires before this snow hits. I wanted a lil more cash to help out on a plane ticket back to ATL but i couldnt bring myself to sell anything ekse i had so i just forked it out of pocket ....

Its tough hahaha

Last edited:
Had to lace swap..

if you have the money and are paying all your bills I see no problem. I've purchased about ten this year, might get to 30 by the end

I agree im a college student and I still buy shoes like no other. While some spend money on unnessecary stuff I budget for shoes. Everyone likes to do something with their money and mines is buying shoes.

I agree im a college student and I still buy shoes like no other. While some spend money on unnessecary stuff I budget for shoes. Everyone likes to do something with their money and mines is buying shoes.
same here

I never understood the notion to worry about what others do with their money (especially who you dont know or are not close enough to have an impact on their lifestyle)

Thats just not in here its people in general

I spend mine on shoes, joe blow down the road spends money on storage units, someone else spends thousands on tools n handyman stuff ....

Would yall question a celeb why they buy so many pairs lol (who am i kidding some probably would)

Everyone in life has something they enjoy and put a great dchunk of money into

Is 12.5 rare in these??. Some spots ive seen have 12.5 in the blk/tan but for the most part no one has it. I dnt wanna grab a 13 and it be slippin all off my foot

12.5 is rare in practically any shoe
Thats what i always thought but lately in other brands i have been seeing 12.5s pop up and cpl gl3s had 12.5 on sites so i was thinkin well maybe but lol yeah now im just seeing that it was rare with those shoes i saw in 12.5

Its nice that no one alerted kicksdeals on the EB drop this is the lobgest ove seen the UCs available ...

only 10.5 & 13 left

Back
Top Bottom