Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Same. I am a sucker for grey shoes. Sucks that these will drop on the same day as the bel airs.

BTW what color did you think they were :nerd:

wow im so freaking pissed, i had a feeling when it didnt drop on theyre new arrivals page i should go to the asics brand page and bam there it was. too late thats ridiculous 

Wow..3 Lies on shopnicekicks literally sold out under a minute.  Had 2 sizes in my cart and was already sold out.

wow im so freaking pissed, i had a feeling when it didnt drop on theyre new arrivals page i should go to the asics brand page and bam there it was. too late thats ridiculous 
same man. even asked store representatives if it would be on new arrivals or if theyd tweet it. they said yeah. liars

Just got order placed for three lies on shopnicekicks.com . sold out in 10 seconds I would say.
Should of just chose 1 size, getting the other size delayed time. I wanted to order one for my brother, but me first.Went back, all sold 

I was switching back and forth between new arrivals and home to refresh the page. worked out i guess.
they posted it on "home" ? are you joking? so on the home and asics page but not new arrivals...makes COMPLETE sense to me 

Yeah the HOME screen dropped really screwed me. When I found them I put my 11.5 in the cart, but it was sold out by checkout.

they posted it on "home" ? are you joking? so on the home and asics page but not new arrivals...makes COMPLETE sense to me 
lol my mans a bit mad. dont worry i am too. guess ill wait till monday... if anyone has any info regarding stores other than ubiq that is dropping these three lies, i have a whole list of stores that could be dropping. DM to exchange store lists

Passed on the pre-order on the urban camos at END. Feel a lil worried but either way they didn't have a an 8.5 wasn't to happy about going with a 9.

Does anyone know what a decent buying price would be for a DS pair of the GL III x A.R.C. (Rivington Club) that was released in 08, the gray/orange pair?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom