Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just woke up and got this email. this is such a lame excuse. on to the next collab

^^ Guess someone already posted whoopps...

Big sale going on at Proper for presidents day sale. Here are some of the asics...

Asics x 24kilates gel respector size 8-9, 10.5 for $124 shipped. Use code:tongue:RESIDENTS16 for 30% off.

http://apropersite.com/products/h53uk8686

Asics x extra butter karaoke size 13 only for $90 shipped. Use code:tongue:RESIDENTS16 for 30% off

http://apropersite.com/products/h51fk3434

Asics glv rose gold pack white size 8,8.5,11.5,12 for $117 shipped. Use code PRESIDENTS16 for 30% off.

http://apropersite.com/collections/asics/products/h600l0101c

Last edited:
Needed some advice on what would be a fair price for some France Gel Lyte IIIs I've seen a lot of different prices most hovering around 200, is that a good deal or over priced for the model? Thanks in advance

rep'd for code. bad timing for me but been wanting them tan respectors for minute, hopefully i can find them later for less than $103 shipped seeing how everyone dislikes that silo.

I found a pair for $650 DS which is a lot less than a 3rd of my rent, but still couldn't bring myself to go through with it. I probably would be afraid to wear them at that price, too. 
Honestly the few times in my life I spent over 300 on kicks, i felt so guilty that I wound up selling them

must be nice being in the size 9 range

having no serious girl and my bday in a few weeks helps it sting less.

+ that [emoji]128169[/emoji]show of a 25th collection

Last edited:

I found a pair for $650 DS which is a lot less than a 3rd of my rent, but still couldn't bring myself to go through with it. I probably would be afraid to wear them at that price, too. 
thats literally half my rent 
glasses.gif

i wouldn't even pay 1/3 for a pair of shoes. 

thats literally half my rent 
glasses.gif

i wouldn't even pay 1/3 for a pair of shoes. 
You're in Philadelphia(ish), right? I'd imagine it was fairly expensive there, too? It hurts my soul/heart to pay anything near $300.  I've only paid more than $325 1 time and it was for a pair of Banned 1s. Probably the only shoe I'd hold on to if I had to clear out my closet of any "special" shoes. Respect to MJ, the man who got me into shoes in the first place. 

You're in Philadelphia(ish), right? I'd imagine it was fairly expensive there, too? It hurts my soul/heart to pay anything near $300.  I've only paid more than $325 1 time and it was for a pair of Banned 1s. Probably the only shoe I'd hold on to if I had to clear out my closet of any "special" shoes. Respect to MJ, the man who got me into shoes in the first place. 
originally. i live in north jersey for work now. 1300 would get me a pretty sweet spot in south philly/ south jersey... up here its a one bedroom haha

yea 325 is the most I've paid for a pair. i haven't don't that in a while thankfully. but same with you, it was a shoe that means a lot to you. so its "worth" more.

Back
Top Bottom