Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea, I've been on the tapered pant flow for abut 2 months now. 6 1/2 to 6 inches for me. I tried the pinroll but it never would never stay in place and looked sloppy. 

One of my homies strictly pinrolls. He uses rubber bands though. It's a clean look but I couldn't walk around campus everyday with my blood flow restricted 

I don't like to be constricted.

pFfiAzA.png

aye i understand this is wayyyy late, but deals are starting to pop up.

Can anybody comment on the quality of the Mamba pack/white mamba gel respectors? thanks in advance.

aye i understand this is wayyyy late, but deals are starting to pop up.

Can anybody comment on the quality of the Mamba pack/white mamba gel respectors? thanks in advance.

I never saw them in hand, but I wouldn't expect much going off of eBay pictures. I wouldn't buy Asics expecting quality, buy Asics for colorways/silhouette. It uses a fake snake skin print, if you into that go ahead. If you want quality get some shoes developed in 1st world countries or try saucony.

Last edited:
I wonder why reigning champ hasnt released any info, not even a mention of em on social media. Really gonna try for the gray and/or navy pair

Dont know if these pictures were posted but here are the reigning champs.
Wow I'm all in for Navy and grey!

Navy looks the best out of all though.

They look like the awesome gemini suede without the terrible mismatch!

Are we going to see the lower price point which seems to be the theme so far this year?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom