Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They are pretty clean, if you don't mind the hairy suede, I've been wearing them a lot lately.
Haha word I usually don't like fuzzy suede but these are so hairy that I think I actually might like them. Hope so because I got a few 9.5s on the way

Well, I believe I just ordered the sandlayers. Repped! Not sure how payment is going to work because my CC wasn't going through. I'm assuming tenso will charge me accordingly once they get the sneakers.

Tenso will send you a paypal invoice once they receive the shoes from mita

If youcomplete the order without entering your card info then it's for cash on delivery and Tenso does not do COD orders. They will reject the package.

You'll have to find a forwarding company that can accommodate COD orders or send it to someone in Japan who can make payment for you.

No 11.5 on site it seems
mean.gif

You sure? I just checked and I see an 11.5 and even carted then removed. Unless you mean you cant check out

I got my 11 no problem and I still see a FSR.

$60 shipping to the UK is outrageous... Concepts Respector was $17...
I have a pair of size 8s from the raffle that I got for my friend but he doesn't want them...I can see if i can get it shipped to you cheaper if you want. PM me if you're interested. These are dope shoes btw I bought another pair this morning for myself.

I have a pair of size 8s from the raffle that I got for my friend but he doesn't want them...I can see if i can get it shipped to you cheaper if you want. PM me if you're interested. These are dope shoes btw I bought another pair this morning for myself.
Thanks for the offer but they'd be too small (need an 8.5) but I'm trying hard not to buy any more this year... Thankfully EB made that easy today

Thank you Jordan Brand for letting me Double Up on Lost In Translation GLVs. :nthat: :lol:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom