Asics Love?!? Where is it?

We have to wait for the WTF's to drop first
No. We really don't 
laugh.gif

I'm only a 9.5 but I have no idea how to even proxy a pair. Google translate can only handle so much.
Use that site that was posted here, tenso.com. You basically get a Japan address there, then they will ship them for you. Costs anywhere from $25 to $50 from what I can see. 

I actually think would be interesting to have a thread for personal 2015 top tens across brands.

yes! here's my top 5 Pick ups across brands

1. Hanon GLIII
2. Saucony x SF Kushwhackers
3. Nike Flyknit Racer MC 2.0
4. Footpatrol GLIII
5. HAL GLIII

close runner up: Concepts GLV 8 Ball

Last edited:
Nice shots of the EB's. USPS claimed they tried to deliver to my job today, but said they were closed at 12pm. We close at 3.

Well, I believe I just ordered the sandlayers. Repped! Not sure how payment is going to work because my CC wasn't going through. I'm assuming tenso will charge me accordingly once they get the sneakers.

Gtii's came in. I really like the silhouette, it's pretty slim vs the iii and v. Went .5 down from glv/gliii size and it's slightly long but no slippage. New work shoes baby.

Well, I believe I just ordered the sandlayers. Repped! Not sure how payment is going to work because my CC wasn't going through. I'm assuming tenso will charge me accordingly once they get the sneakers.

Tenso will send you a paypal invoice once they receive the shoes from mita

Back
Top Bottom