Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thank you! was finally able to snag the kimono's. Great black friday for me so far, got the cool breeze, exploration, and kimonos. Rose Golds the only ones left debating if i cop from overseas on the first or not. Thanks again @Rambo831  
No problem big dog.  I was going to cop them myself, but for some dumb reason I didn't lol. 

Is the toe area on this perf suede or?  H427L-7171   Looking to grab this in a 12.  I saw the restock link posted on the previous page, but no 12. 

Preparing to jump on the Hanon L Train. :smh:

All aboard!!!
l2520train2520to2520brooklyn044328-25202520for2520real2520estate-300x300.jpg

Is the toe area on this perf suede or?  H427L-7171   Looking to grab this in a 12.  I saw the restock link posted on the previous page, but no 12. 
I think it's suede. They are a pretty nice colorway, broke some necks in them. I replaced the honey mustard laces with the extra laces that came with the kimonos. It's not a perfect match up close, but doesn't look too bad on foot. The only issues with them are possible toe dents. The toe box has kept it's shape pretty well though.

Went out on a limb and copped the atmos GL3s in a 10.5 instead of my usual 11. Hopefully theyre ok width wise like my tsavorites. If not, im sure i can unload them for $100.

Got the Sandlayers in today from Japan.  Never really had any wheat coloured kicks before so great to add these to the rotation.  Quality is great, suede is buttery and didn't know they had a leather insole an waxed laces.  Very happy with them.

FYI - they're a little more wheat coloured than the first promo pics would have you believe but still decent.

Last edited:

I think it's suede. They are a pretty nice colorway, broke some necks in them. I replaced the honey mustard laces with the extra laces that came with the kimonos. It's not a perfect match up close, but doesn't look too bad on foot. The only issues with them are possible toe dents. The toe box has kept it's shape pretty well though.
Good looking out! 

they're nice, suede is soft, bit better than the standard GR suede they normally use eg. turtle & crane pack. Small fit but i still went tts, nice and snug.
Repped. Thanks for the input! Pictures can be deceiving at times. 

Back
Top Bottom