Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I love these...sick gr release. This cw just does it for me. Going to cop a pair.

for those who have gel sight? how tough does the glass window on the sole? will they not break if this will be step in some pebbles? stepping in the edge of stairs?

Hi quick question, if I'm a nike flyknit racer sz us 9, do I go TTS for the gel lyte V? Never own a pair before though so I want to give it a shot. Thanks!

Came across this pic of the super reds on IG. Interested to see how bright they really are compared to the stock shots.

I've been seeing the same pair of GLV Koyos up for sale on eBay and I really feel like someone should jump on em. DS Size 13 for $150 (OBO) + ship. Item # 261977176927 if anyone is interested. And this is NOT my listing.

Everyones calling them super reds like theyv got a grey midsole....  That hanging foot pic even looks like its been edited to appear like that haha.

Without a grey midsole these arnt that great IMO, and I also agree that the mamba pack is pure trash.

Everyones calling them super reds like theyv got a grey midsole....  That hanging foot pic even looks like its been edited to appear like that haha.

Without a grey midsole these arnt that great IMO, and I also agree that the mamba pack is pure trash.
I originally thought the midsole was grey. 

Not nearly as good with the white.

I love these...sick gr release. This cw just does it for me. Going to cop a pair.

Yea for sure!, I need to cop another while they are still available. Pair I bought when they first came out definitely has received some heavy rotation. Maybe finally cop those ropelaces that I have seen for these too...

I know they have been out for a while but I keep looking at them. Think they were part of the sports pack...great shoe!

Last edited:

I purchased them knowing fully that the midsole was ****e. They actually look better with white imo

Back
Top Bottom